Sign in to follow this  

Few killpics

10 hours ago, Justin said:

What's the point in killing someone lmfao. Even if I did you'd say "beaner luck" or "still bad" makes 0 sense to even try.

Ur shit Justin lmfao

10 hours ago, god said:

U know u wouldnt have a chance so ur making these retarded excuses like a lil beaner

Funny thing is im not even good but i got more max kills then anyone when i was with u clowns. 

4 hours ago, Justin said:

Funny thing is im not even good but i got more max kills then anyone when i was with u clowns. 

Ok and hows that related to anything? Btw u pked 0

1 hour ago, god said:

Ok and hows that related to anything? Btw u pked 0

Killed English man for max anc, akina x2 4 max, that are on my "shitty vids" Tons of staff kills that u even said "dusty doing work". Reason it's related is cuz u keep hopping on my back whenever I post something.

7 hours ago, Justin said:

Killed English man for max anc, akina x2 4 max, that are on my "shitty vids" Tons of staff kills that u even said "dusty doing work". Reason it's related is cuz u keep hopping on my back whenever I post something.

U killed akina who was in deathwish? U killed English man with akina lol? Every kill you state wasn’t a team kill it was a kill u did urself lol , when we would’ve been pking u wouldn’t of been allowed to focus any max kills and most likely a rag slave hitting hobs 

Love this drama? i know deathwish was mass recruited etc.. But you recruited justin, said he was good etc while he was in and when team broke apart you suddenly hate him ?? jajaja dj wmb wirgin unblock me on discord so i can flame you more.. Legit imagine avoiding on discord?????

9 hours ago, twitch nerd said:

U killed akina who was in deathwish? U killed English man with akina lol? Every kill you state wasn’t a team kill it was a kill u did urself lol , when we would’ve been pking u wouldn’t of been allowed to focus any max kills and most likely a rag slave hitting hobs 

I killed Akina x2 then u recruited him lol.

And Ye I killed English man with akina cuz we were the only members online while u guys were napping.

Btw u can see on my "shitty vids" and see when I said deathwish lmao.

Tbh ur loss. Never died was active and got kills. 

Have fun recruiting people like norsu or nsers and playing alora.