Sean

My Med Duo video back in 2011.. When i cared :D

3 minutes ago, twitch nerd said:

How is it nh 24/7?

Edgvile its strickly Nh pkers is what im saying, back then it was strickly hybrids when Nh wasnt even a thing. Thats what i miss lol

On 4/17/2018 at 6:07 PM, Sean said:

Miss the days where hybriding was around mage bank / easts / 13's... Now its just Nh 24/7, that crap was considered ragging back then haha.

truest shit ever wrote

22 minutes ago, i owned u 22 said:

truest shit ever wrote

I hope one day it returns to the old ways, when Nh hybriding was either at magebank or considered ragging. BRING ME BACK TO THOSE DAYS :joy:

Just now, Sean said:

I hope one day it returns to the old ways, when Nh hybriding was either at magebank or considered ragging. BRING ME BACK TO THOSE DAYS :joy:

the tribrid meta won't change even if they added turmoil mage/range/melee will always be more dominant. I blame DMM ;l

what clan were u in on ur med? ive commented on ur vid back then lmao  maybe you were in a rival clan to haste?

Rua Nan6 years ago how is 116 mid level ur just mains lol

Rua Nan6 years ago @ValpoeRS back in the day a med was like 95-104 lol, whats next, 120 means mid lvl? im just saying you cant rly add that to the title at 116 combat'

18 minutes ago, coki said:

what clan were u in on ur med? ive commented on ur vid back then lmao  maybe you were in a rival clan to haste?

Rua Nan6 years ago how is 116 mid level ur just mains lol

Rua Nan6 years ago @ValpoeRS back in the day a med was like 95-104 lol, whats next, 120 means mid lvl? im just saying you cant rly add that to the title at 116 combat'

Your clearly full of it mate... me and valpoe where 113-115+ max, no wait sorry we hit 117 max when the game got crap, so i dont know where ur getting 95-104 from, there was only 4 of us in a groupchat not a clan.. i pked with "lemon" a couple of times by thats about it, plus does it really matter haha :joy:

Edited by Sean

10 minutes ago, Sean said:

Your clearly full of it mate... me and valpoe where 113-115+ max, no wait sorry we hit 117 max when the game got crap, so i dont know where ur getting 95-104 from, there was only 4 of us in a groupchat not a clan.. i pked with "lemon" a couple of times by thats about it, plus does it really matter haha :joy:

? are you really replying to a comment i left over 7 years ago acting like i still care about whats a med lvl or not

way to miss the point of my post but glad uc onfirmed that you were a fucking random

1 hour ago, coki said:

? are you really replying to a comment i left over 7 years ago acting like i still care about whats a med lvl or not

way to miss the point of my post but glad uc onfirmed that you were a fucking random

7 Years ago, you commented about it a few hours ago pal, but i understand what your saying haaha i feel the same way its old news bro just memories now. Was still good times tho lol