Sign in to follow this  
Mr Logan

New version, more competition.

I think the game was very nice with the new update, but I think and I think that getting all the objects given away will make RuneWild lose value, they should make the fact that the player must make his own armor and money come back. Thank you and I hope that my opinion is taken into account, greetings to owner David and the entire community.

4 hours ago, Mr Logan said:

I think the game was very nice with the new update, but I think and I think that getting all the objects given away will make RuneWild lose value, they should make the fact that the player must make his own armor and money come back. Thank you and I hope that my opinion is taken into account, greetings to owner David and the entire community.

I think he's referring to a more eco side approach upon release. The servers have always been straight spawn. Yes, I get where you're coming from but from experience, eco servers where you can't spawn tend to have a very small pking community because people can't be bothered to grind for welf pking gear, just to lose it in 5 minutes.

13 hours ago, B said:

I think he's referring to a more eco side approach upon release. The servers have always been straight spawn. Yes, I get where you're coming from but from experience, eco servers where you can't spawn tend to have a very small pking community because people can't be bothered to grind for welf pking gear, just to lose it in 5 minutes.

Says it all.