Lumin

Edgeville Pk Bots

After the course of the few days I've been on this beta, I've managed to achieve a 200+ killstreak mostly from killing bots. If you lure them to 4 wilderness, once they run out of food on like 40hp they run. All you have to do is tent spec them and 95% of the time you'll manage to kill them before they reach the ditch. I understand I'm in max gear, all you'd need to do is pick food up off the ground and you'll outlast the bots in welfare gear.

Also, due to bots not having combo food and relying purely on sharks its relatively easy to outhit them, whereas vs a regular player, it would be more difficult.

Based on this I believe that the Edgeville Pk Bots should either be removed or improved so that people can't simply farm emblems/cash from them by waiting for them as a target and luring them away from the ditch. Either that or at least give them a teleport so when they're out they don't have to run 15+ steps before they die.

Feel free to throw me some feedback and opinions on the bots.

Edited by B

I think you're right, it is way to easy to farm them. But on the other hand the amount of bots will be most probably reduced during the release, because it just would not make sense to have this amount of bots in the full release.