CoolCata

Olla my friends

Hello my friends some of you may know me from my old dearly loving sincere friend David's project '' LocoPk'' and some may not therefore I would like to humbly say hello. Happy new year my friends , my name is Cata.Some  of you might know me from being one of the first or if not earliest staff members on David's previous project named '' LocoPk'' which was my first ever rsps which I was introduced to by my loving friend David. I served as a global moderator shortly after resigned. Since then it has been a long time since I have touched into David's new project '' Runewild'' as  I have been prioritised with lots of irl duties and have not been in touch with David, yet not am free for a long time. Therefore come say hi to me In-game  my friends as I will be helping on my part as before and sincerely taking on the same duties as before sincerely my friends as I love you all and am glad the community is sticking strong to  Davids project.

@David has been an advisor for me since his first project which was '' LocoPk'' and has also guided me to handling lots of problems from dealing with players issues in-game to forums and without him I would never had any context in the rsps industry, not only that yet David has been my friend for a long time since and we have treated each other sincerely via lovingly for a very long time ass well I have endless respect towards Davids morals , as I will never forget how much of a hard worker worker David was and still is till this day and never have I ever been prouder to have him a my loving friend as I treat him just like I treat my brother, and let me tell you something community, your very lucky to have David as a developer via owner as since I've worked with him on his old project respectively, he's never given up and always show hardworking solid commitments towards the players suggestions and taking care of the community, much love David my friend, as well am glad to be back, so if you require any help via assistance let me know Ing via forums, have a wonderful Runewild day my friends !Ps- My Skype is now active, feel free to pm me there as well my friends , have a lovely Rune wild day.

https://imgur.com/a/wG9zmC0

Edited by Cata

12 hours ago, Cata said:

Hello my friends some of you may know me from my old dearly loving sincere friend David's project '' LocoPk'' and some may not therefore I would like to humbly say hello. Happy new year my friends , my name is Cata.Some  of you might know me from being one of the first or if not earliest staff members on David's previous project named '' LocoPk'' which was my first ever rsps which I was introduced to by my loving friend David. I served as a global moderator shortly after resigned. Since then it has been a long time since I have touched into David's new project '' Runewild'' as  I have been prioritised with lots of irl duties and have not been in touch with David, yet not am free for a long time. Therefore come say hi to me In-game  my friends as I will be helping on my part as before and sincerely taking on the same duties as before sincerely my friends as I love you all and am glad the community is sticking strong to  Davids project.

@David has been an advisor for me since his first project which was '' LocoPk'' and has also guided me to handling lots of problems from dealing with players issues in-game to forums and without him I would never had any context in the rsps industry, not only that yet David has been my friend for a long time since and we have treated each other sincerely via lovingly for a very long time ass well I have endless respect towards Davids morals , as I will never forget how much of a hard worker worker David was and still is till this day and never have I ever been prouder to have him a my loving friend as I treat him just like I treat my brother, and let me tell you something community, your very lucky to have David as a developer via owner as since I've worked with him on his old project respectively, he's never given up and always show hardworking solid commitments towards the players suggestions and taking care of the community, much love David my friend, as well am glad to be back, so if you require any help via assistance let me know Ing via forums, have a wonderful Runewild day my friends !Ps- My Skype is now active, feel free to pm me there as well my friends , have a lovely Rune wild day.

https://imgur.com/a/wG9zmC0

Well welcome to rune wild enjoy your stay