silver pks

Couple of Suggestions

Hello Runewild, Today I will be giving my suggestions list #1 keep in mind that these are my own suggestions and please respect others opinions feel free to comment your thoughts aswell.

#1 I would like to suggest that we have a banker somewhere near Edgeville ditch for a quick re-gear for supply's ect.

#2 I would like to see claws be more accurate I have been using them for awhile and they do not hit steady.

#3 If we can add more bosses into the deep wilderness such as Skotizo Callisto Tormented Demons Ect I think it would bring more attention to the wilderness.

#4 Can we add imbued rings to the pvp shops?.

#5 Add the Godswords into the shops and make sure they don't sell back for full price.

#6 Maybe add OSRS max capes and have them have a requirement for 50 kill streak and 1k kills for the OSRS max cape to be bought. (somthing along those lines)

This is my list of ideas for thew server Thanks, Sincerly, Silver Pks.

Some nice ideas in here Silver:

1 - This could be implemented but I don't think it's very essential because the majority of players use gear presets, resulting in them not having to bank.

2 - I believe Claws aren't as accurate as AGS some of the time. Although, I have been specced an 83 with claws whilst wearing an Ely - so its definitely capable of hitting some high numbers when it does.

3 - There is a lot of content already in the wilderness, having Vorkath instead of Skotizo for example. There is also the Wyvern cave located in level 53 wilderness, along with all the other 07 bosses other than Crazy Archaeologist.

4 - There is an Imbue Scroll in the current Pkp shop, you'll just need to buy a ring from the armour shop and combine the two.

5 - Bgs and Zgs were already in the shop at one point, and they were then removed. I personally don't see anything wrong with adding Zgs/Bgs back into the Weapon shop, but that's based on me not knowing the reason why they were removed in the first place. I don't think Ags should be in there though, I class it as a item that requires effort in order to use, being one of the best spec weapons.

6 - We currently have Max Capes once you get 99 in all trainable skills (Agility, Herblore, Crafting, Slayer, Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking + Woodcutting).

Hey, I Like your input so far, I hope you continue to familiarize yourself with the game and hopefully more ideas come along the way.

I Agree with the Dragon Claw Spec not being too accurate personally I experience the same way as you. All the godswords were removed some time ago, not sure whether  they'll be re-added or not but I highly doubt it.

There's already a Multi boss spawning every know and then in the deep wilderness Known as Vorkath, The locations will be displayed on the screen upon Spawn (PM Spot) It drops some amazing high-tier stuff. We also recently buffed most of the Wilderness Bossse's Drop-Tables so this should definitely attract Both Pvmers/Pk'ers. More to come in the future but stuff like you mentioned Callisto etc are already in the game, Not the Tormented one though since it's Pre-Eoc and we only follow 07 Updates.

I Don't see Having a bank by the ditch very necesarry, But I wouldn't Mind, If you're a donator you can do ::bank which will work everywhere except place's such as Wilderness, Duel arena etc.

Thank you for suggesting, Hope to see more.

• silver pks
  • #1 I would like to suggest that we have a banker somewhere near Edgeville ditch for a quick re-gear for supply's ect. yea ok 

#2 I would like to see claws be more accurate I have been using them for awhile and they do not hit steady. More accutrate? its 60atk weapon

#3 If we can add more bosses into the deep wilderness such as Skotizo Callisto Tormented Demons Ect I think it would bring more attention to the wilderness. yap agree tormentd demons hhehehe good idea homie

#4 Can we add imbued rings to the pvp shops?. we have ring imbue scrols ? are u new to the game 

#5 Add the Godswords into the shops and make sure they don't sell back for full price. those are already things that were ingame? new 

#6 Maybe add OSRS max capes and have them have a requirement for 50 kill streak and 1k kills for the OSRS max cape to be bought. (somthing along those lines)

#6 we have infernal and fire cape . enough 

dogg shit post

Don't agree with some of these ideas. A lot of them devalue current game mechanics and some are sort of pointless.

Thank you for contributing though.

#1 No.

#2 I Agree d claws should be more accurate.

#3 Bad idea, clans would ruin it for solo players.

#4 Tempt.

#5 He removed them for a reason.

#6  Terrible idea, if someone maxes in skills/slayer they should be able to wear a max cape without worrying about 1k kills and 50 ks which has nothing to do with skills/slayer.