Sign in to follow this  
David

Donator Island/Rank Suggestions

i sent this to David on discord but I’ll formally post it here to make me look more active on the forums. 

give us reg/super donators a way to make semi decent money safely rather than being hounded 24/7 in the wilderness by teams. Maybe a money who drops small cash stacks like magic axes but have a rare drop of like 500k-2m or something. Would give us an incentive to actually use the island for reasons other than selling/buying runewild gold without being hassled by mods(total joke btw)

I think Respected Donators or Super Donator+ should have a functioning cannon, this will help for players during slayer, pvming, etc. 

Cannon has always been favorable.

- Killcount notification(Total KC in chat) in GWD

- Damage dealt to Bosses

Edited by VIBE

On 3-5-2018 at 5:09 AM, durial said:

Hi Durial, as a regular Donar u already can get into GWD boss without any KC.

Buff the amount of wild points and coins donators get and have it scale with their rank, donators +100-200k ish coins and 100 wild points, super donators 200-300k and 200 wild points etc

1 hour ago, ELVY64464464 said:

Add all of the ::Home npc's to ::Di e.g. teleport wizard and shops

This is a bad idea. A lot of people that play this game have the ability to use ::di. If you move everything that is exclusive to ::home to ::di, all donators are going to be chilling at ::di.

When new players log in, they will see 10/20% less players than they would now, which could impact whether they bother staying/playing.

I understand the premise, but things added to ::di, should be exclusive to ::di. We don't want to devalue the main area of the game where most of the trading/meeting happens.

Edited by Rudra

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

This is a bad idea. A lot of people that play this game have the ability to use ::di. If you move everything that is exclusive to ::home to ::di, all donators are going to be chilling at ::di.

When new players log in, they will see 10/20% less players than they would now, which could impact whether they bother staying/playing.

I understand the premise, but things added to ::di, should be exclusive to ::di. We don't want to devalue the main area of the game where most of the trading/meeting happens.

That actually makes sense, good point

A title system where you can either create your own or pick from a list of premade titles would be sweet.