Sign in to follow this  
Sarzock

Hi I’m Sarzock

Hello players of Runewild,

As the title states. I’m Sarzock, I was told to get known around the community if I want a chance for staff so here’s my attempt. If you need any help my fax machine is always available also pm for my mailing address and you can send me letters and other things if you need help in game or whatever. I usually can reply back within 3-5 business days. I sometimes accept toll free phone calls but that’s usually on the weekends. I’ll also give that toll free number out in the pms. However if you realllllllly need urgent help and I’m not in game or your letter/fax hasn’t arrived at my cardboard box yet, you can always find me chillin on discord. However I won’t be giving that out on here as like I stated in my mod apply, I play dawntained and I’d most likely spam you the link to download it and that’ll end up getting me banned from here. So long story short. I’m Sarzock, Nice to know you lot have no lives and actually read to this point. Might as well like the post now. I’ll giveaway my bank if it hits 50 likes . Hehehe xD alpha. Good byeeeeee