Sign in to follow this  
ciaran

Two Suggestions

Add a way to use the mysterious emblem guy to return to not being skulled. I think a lot of people know that skulls last very long and rather than suicide to random people in edge and giving out free kills and such.

Also, there's a bug (I guess?) where if you log in wild, you wont get the temporary bounty hunter ban. I wish that either the temporary ban was implemented to players who log (so that I don't have to log out ever 30 seconds, can be pretty annoying), or implement a way to turn off bounty hunter (maybe making it a donator perk or something).

+1 For the first idea.

And for the bug, you should post it in the Bugs section.

Thank you for sharing.

Edited by VIBE

On 06/05/2018 at 5:40 PM, ciaran said:

Add a way to use the mysterious emblem guy to return to not being skulled. I think a lot of people know that skulls last very long and rather than suicide to random people in edge and giving out free kills and such.

Also, there's a bug (I guess?) where if you log in wild, you wont get the temporary bounty hunter ban. I wish that either the temporary ban was implemented to players who log (so that I don't have to log out ever 30 seconds, can be pretty annoying), or implement a way to turn off bounty hunter (maybe making it a donator perk or something).

I'm sorry its a bit late ciaran - I believe youre right, this may be something we could poll to see what others think.

As far as the bounty hunter bug concerned goes, if you press the green arrow in the top right corner of the bounty hunter overlay, it will skip your target, and after several skips, the ban timer for a target will go up. This means you don't need to relog when you get a target :)