Sign in to follow this  
David

Mage Bank Multi War: 13th of May

Should Items Drop On Death For the Mage Bank Single War?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Items Drop On Death For the Mage Bank Single War?

• Yes
    • No

I think they should, every other tourney.

This gives people something to grind for. Max gear for tourney. If they are able to grind for better gear for an advantage it makes the server more active.

On the other hand newer people will have a lower chance of ever winning, leaving the same team with the best gear to always win. 

That's why I'm suggesting one week everything is kept, the next week it is all lost.

Get those items dropped, it'll be a drop party hosted by Legion or Ratlords or MD or whatever they call themselves now

1 hour ago, durial said:

I think they should, every other tourney.

This gives people something to grind for. Max gear for tourney. If they are able to grind for better gear for an advantage it makes the server more active.

On the other hand newer people will have a lower chance of ever winning, leaving the same team with the best gear to always win. 

That's why I'm suggesting one week everything is kept, the next week it is all lost.

Completely agree with this, 2 weeks gives the losing clans the time to make their money back.

One issue would be unless the dropped items were sent to the person's bank who got the kill, there would be a lot of loot on the ground + I don't think people should be able to loot supplies either.

10 minutes ago, B said:

Completely agree with this, 2 weeks gives the losing clans the time to make their money back.

One issue would be unless the dropped items were sent to the person's bank who got the kill, there would be a lot of loot on the ground + I don't think people should be able to loot supplies either.

I was thinking about this as well, loot shouldn't appear during (extra food and stuff as well)  Just appear in their bank, or have it needed to be claimed afterward

21 hours ago, ELVY64464464 said:

Get those items dropped, it'll be a drop party hosted by Legion or Ratlords or MD or whatever they call themselves now

That's odd you say that all 10 were alive?