Sign in to follow this  
CoolCata

Major Suggestions

Hello wonderful community of RuneWild, I have been observing RuneWild and taking players thought of RuneWild since the last couple of days (5 days) 4-6 hours per day, on how I could view RuneWild being improved for the better, therefore feel free to give strong feedback or even if you have your own suggestions feel free to drop them below in the comment section, much love my friends, enjoy your day.:x

Ancient_spells.png.d4fdeb02bb08b22038ce3186fe10d815.png       

(^ )Current RuneWild Teleport book, if changed to Veng spell book, modern spell book, there are currently no unique features in the spell book tab, the only feature is the spells and home teleport respectively. 

How can we change this to make it more unique?

- Instead of just having  combat spells and home teleport ,rename and add different  teleports aside the combat teleport features such as  '' Monsters'', ''Skilling'', '' Money  Making'', '' Minigames'' , '' Events'', ''Bosses'' or ''Deadly Bosses'', ''Pvp'' not only will this revolutionise RuneWild fro m its current state , this will easily ensure the community of RuneWild to get to their desired location much easier without any hassles.

Unique Teleport spell  book icons  -  From my perspective we should add                                                            

Untitled.png4.png.5bf7c7193463ca65232fb44e83076074.png   Pvm- '' Monsters'' : Opens up a list of options to all the PvM( player vs monster) teleports available on 

Current Monster teleports: Godwars, Slayer Tower, Nieve's cave, Catacombs.

Monster teleports that could be added - Rock crabs, Taverly dungeon, Brim haven Dungeon, 

Untitled.png3.png.845e2f708dd597c9c200a9bf6e261922.png '' Wilderness'' : Opens up a list of options to  all the available PvP ( player vs player) teleports of RuneWild;

Current''Wilderness'' pvp teleports - Gwd, Elders ,Deep wild, 44s ,Gwd , Chinchompa hill, Graveyard, Ardougne Lever.

Untitled.png2.png.45d41de05b3a1a6edfbf20f6c1d0fb19.png '' Deadly Bosses'' : Opens up a list of options to all the available bosses of RuneWild to teleport to;

Current RuneWild Bosses - Godwars Dungeon - Zamorak, Armadyl, Bandos, Saradomin. Zulrah, Vet'ion, Venanatis , Callisto, Chaos Fanatic, Scorpia, Vorkath, Choas Elemental, Corporeal Beast, Demonic Gorilla, Wyvern's.

Bosses that can be added to the Deadly Boss teleport tab;

Cave_kraken.png.7a26de9f385a443b95d43d5fdf557d2a.png- Kraken, the Kraken is a stronger and larger version of the Cave kraken

Drop rate table 

Always- N/A

Common: 

- 90k cash

Uncommon:

- 10x Wrath Runes

Rare:

- Kraken Tentacle, Trident of Seas full, crystal keys

Very Rare:

- Clue Scroll (Elite), Jar of dirt, Pet Kraken

Thermonuclear_smoke_devil.png.1496ec72fcf7e182671ca916558675cb.png - Thermonuclear Smoke Devil, is the boss version of the Smoke Devil

Drop rate table 

Always- N/A

Common: 

- 120k blood money

Uncommon:

- Burning amulet 5

Rare:

- Dragon chain body, crystal keys, occult necklace, amulet of fury

Very Rare:

- Clue Scroll (Elite), jar of dirt, pet smoke devil, dragon fire shield

Abyssal_Sire.png.caf994d23f1227caba54c8341a546c6d.png -Abyssal Sire , is the boss version of the Abyssal demon

Drop rate table 

Always- N/A

Common: 

- 120k blood money

Uncommon:

- Crystal bow full

Rare:

-  Abyssal head , amulet of Fury, abyssal whip, dragon boots

Very Rare:

- Abyssal orphan, jar of miasma, bludgeon axon, bludgeon spine, bludgeon claw

Crazy_archaeologist.png.7febd7af3220bf22a5244cae19dbfc12.png - Crazy Archeologist, insane individual boss residesin the ruins south of forgotten cemetery 

Drop rate table 

Always- N/A

Common: 

- 300k blood money

Uncommon:

- Mysterious emblem, looting bad, clue scroll(hard)

Rare:

-  Odium shard1, odium shard 2, odium shard 3, malediction shard 1, 2, 3 

Very Rare:

- Ring enchantment scroll, pet chaos elemental, crazy archeologist backpack ( equip able cosmetic)

TzTok-Jad.png.791c6fbd5755c7491e9373513685ae9f.png

TzTok-Jad, commonly called Jad, is one of the strongest bosses which can be located in TzHaar Fight cave mini game with 62 waves to complete.

Drop rate table 

Always- 

- Firecape

Common: 

- 400k blood money

Uncommon:

- N/A

Rare:

-  N/A

Very Rare:

- Pet Jad

Untitled.png12.png.3b8c8b6ca3a7cea10d0ee222958815e7.png

'' Mini games'' : Opens up a list of all the available mini game teleports via RuneWild

Current mini game teleports of RuneWild: Duel arena, barrows, dicing area and castle wars

Mini games that can be added: ''TzHaar Fight cave'' (62 waves).

Make all only barrows armour / weapons spawnable , guaranteed that it will attract dozens of players+ , recently  I've taken surveys regarding newly joined  players and their opinions after playing RuneWild for 1 hour, majority have said two main points:

- '' Money Making'' - Therefore I've suggested above that we add a '' Money making teleport tab above'' into the spell book for players to easily navigate and start their journey money making.

- '' Finding locations is hard'' - Therefore suggested above that we add those features to the spell book respectively

Add- Vesta, Statius, Zuriels, Morrigans> In-game , only way to achieve those armours, is from pvm from revenants dungeon, Pvm drop rate for vesta 1/150, drop rate for statius 1/150, morrigans 1/150, Zuriels 1/150, from my perspective this will influence lots of players to enter the pvpv scene , therefore making  all barrows armour/ weapons  spawnable only barrows , I as well analysed if this will affect the economy, it won't yet will rake in lots of profit respectively

Obby knife- Doesn't have poke emote,therefore can be added

Dragon c bow- Doesn't have spec bar, therefore can be added

Add- An npc with all titles In-game - Which you can unlock my talking to the npc

Set re-spawn timer for Vorkath to every 1 hour

Set Tournament timer to every 1.5 hours and increase the reward therefore more players will be interested to join the tournament

Remove black fog texture when rotating client

Add more achievements  into daily achievement, weekly achievements and achievements in general

Increase more slayer pts per task, and nerf slayer shop item prices, add extra pts for consecutive tasks

Add third age cosmetics into the vote store, to increase votes and this can also increase our vote ranks for all voting website therefore allowing more players to join

Add special icons in-game therefore when players left click it tells them what rank they are on RuneWild

Customise teleport tabs with skulls as indicated above, therefore will make the teleports stand out than being dull

Special PvP cape

-200 pvp kills - 1 shard for a Special pvp cape

- 400 pvp kills- 1 shard for a special pvp cape

- Altogether 5 shards are required for the special pvp cape

Along side the max cape, completionist cape can be added by adding in the rest of the skills and can be unlocked by finishing every achievement and completing every skill,therefore attracting players who enjoy skilling

Feel free to drop your own suggestions below in the comment section, enjoy your day my friends of RuneWild

Edited by Cata

You have put alot of time and effort into this, i feel like some of these should be looked at going into the game.

Thankyou for your feedback Kylza my friend  , there’s always a reason why I’ve stated these suggestions should be implemented , much love appreciated 

Amazing suggestions Cata mate, glad to see you taking an interest in the future of our server! Thank you!

Edited by B

No problems B my friend , only reason I’m playing is to help RuneWild reach it’s back max  potential , Thankyou for your regards B my friend , enjoy your day

Edited by Cata

I respect the amount of detail and time you put in to this post :)

i agree with a few of your ideas, however one I don’t agree with is the monster teleports. It’ll make pvming very very OP.

57 minutes ago, Adam said:

I respect the amount of detail and time you put in to this post :)

i agree with a few of your ideas, however one I don’t agree with is the monster teleports. It’ll make pvming very very OP.

The main point of the blue skull “”monsters””  teleport tab in the spell book is to make sure newcomers can easily teleport  around RuneWild to slay their desired monster I’ve questioned lots of new players as mentioned above , the main troubles new comers had was finding monster locations , at the end of the day we want the community of RuneWild to have a fun time pvming without any issues. All these suggestions are thought over each and every one respectively , Thankyou for your regards Adam my friend , much love appreciated.

Wonderfull Cata. This shows you are a true community player. I truely like some of the suggestions!

Keep it up buddy!