Sign in to follow this  
Vayne

"KING" title

As it stands whenever you are the number 1 rank on the Elo scoreboard at home you received the "King" title in game. However, only you can see this. Is it possible to change this so everyone can see? Additionally, is it likely that other titles may be introduced into the game?

P.S I didn't know where to put this thread so sorry if it's in the wrong spot

Other people can see this if they turn on their "Show ELO Opponent" toggle in-game :)

Although I think it should say King regardless of that option.

Edited by B

4 minutes ago, B said:

Other people can see this if they turn on their "Show ELO Opponent" toggle in-game :)

Although I think it should say King regardless of that option.

Ye I realised I have it atm and i wanna brag about having it haha

Just now, ELVY64464464 said:

Ye I realised I have it atm and i wanna brag about having it haha

Yeah I'd want to as well :D I'm sure showing King on 1 person as default wouldn't bother too many people, if anyone.

Moved to the right section :ph34r:

Like B said it was possible to toggle this, but should be shown regardless. We will possibly poll it. About other titles, it will most likely never happen. It would make the server ugly, one of the things that seperate us from the other servers is that we are clean on such things. 

From my perspective the title ''King'' if unlocked the player has all rights to show other players that he/she  has earned it , after all the title ''King'' is there for a reason as well from my perspective It's a useless ht to be polled, rather I would like to see a npc In-game which has all the titles which can be unlocked in Rune Wild.

We have to move out from from the thought '' This is what makes our stand out from other servers '' we are not clean on many perspectives and much more improvement is required on many things and coming back to the title '' King'' I completely support this suggestion Elvy my friend but I would ask like to add to that, we need more titles and therefore can influence more players to come play, these titles can be acquired from PvM, PvP etc.