Sign in to follow this  
Vayne

Killstreak bonuses

As it stands, Killstreaks don't do a whole lot. They look cool and they add a bounty to the player but there is no actual benefits for the player with the kill streak. Could a reward multiplier be added based on the size of the kill streak? so the higher the kill streak the higher the multiplier for pkp/blood money?

support, only if all killstreaks are looked into so boosters get wiped.

This was an issue on the previous server, big killstreaks paid out too much every 5-10kills and people decided to boost. However this is avoidable and definately worth adding.

On 16/05/2018 at 11:07 AM, Kylza said:

This was an issue on the previous server, big killstreaks paid out too much every 5-10kills and people decided to boost. However this is avoidable and definately worth adding.

Ye I can understand how boosting could be a problem, but for those who actually go on legitimate kill streaks i think it would be beneficial

On 5/16/2018 at 3:07 AM, Kylza said:

Support, I think it would be a nice addition. Maybe adding that killstreaks are only based on unique kills is the way to go?

6 hours ago, IpkYouDrop said:

Support, I think it would be a nice addition. Maybe adding that killstreaks are only based on unique kills is the way to go?

Not really enough players for a system like that

I suggested this in the past. But seems though people have already tried boosting without rewards, I cannot see this happening. Good suggestion though.

1 hour ago, durial said:

No support. Just gives more incentive for people to camp pvmers and not actually PK in edge.

The bosses are in the wildernesses to give the pkers a hotspot to pk at... One of the key aims of wilderness bosses is to give pkers a place to pk pvmers. If you don't like it then go kill a boss in a safe zone.

Would be nice to see something like this, but as stated by many others abuse of this system is inevitable.