Sign in to follow this  
Hovaldo

Max Cape suggestions

I fully support your suggestion since I'm going for a max cape aswell :D

Would love to see it have a mix between fire and infernal cape stats.

Edited by Donky

Sorry to reply to a old post but, I have thought of a great idea for this cape... as part of a max cape, make it so when you operate it, it comes up with a interface where it brings up all bosses and you can teleport to them, as a benefit

12 minutes ago, Stealth64 said:

Sorry to reply to a old post but, I have thought of a great idea for this cape... as part of a max cape, make it so when you operate it, it comes up with a interface where it brings up all bosses and you can teleport to them, as a benefit

Something like this would be cool, however, maybe you can only teleport to a certain few bosses.

Don't worry about this being an old post, so long as the most recent post was no longer than two weeks ago, you can post without breaking a rule.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

Something like this would be cool, however, maybe you can only teleport to a certain few bosses.

Don't worry about this being an old post, so long as the most recent post was no longer than two weeks ago, you can post without breaking a rule.

I am not writing a dissadvantage about the server in this, but on other servers you can goto your spell book and teleport to a boss, I like it on this server where players have to pay to teleport and find it for themselfs but it would be great for a achievement and a goal to get an item where all that work disappears and you can teleport to the boss right away for getting the max cape and it would make a lot of players start skilling it would be a great suggestion but I agree where it’s only certain bosses

Edited by Stealth64

maybe add multiple skill capes into the max cape a total of 4 capes or you can sub the capes out with ring effects :D  also having the effect too spawn at the feet of any boss 

it would be a benefit too a lot of players who run a lot it could have the effects of the agility graceful outfit and put 5-10 weight reduce while wearing the cape :x

We need the ability to customise the max cape to our own taste with various different colours. Hopefully this isn't too hard to implement..but I know if they did do this it would be good enough motivation to max out. 

I'd say a increased boost in Blood Money earned through PKing/PvMing while cape is equipped (20% maybe?) Even better perk idea would allow you to set/save your very own custom teleport point with the cape , one, or maybe two to three (OUTSIDE WILD of course), w/ a similar drop down option like the amulet of glory but with the cape. Would be sick >:)

We need the ability to customise the max cape to our own taste with various different colours. Hopefully this isn't too hard to implement..but I know if they did do this it would be good enough motivation to max out. 

You can combine the max cape with various other items such as firecape, godcape, ava. You can't actually customize a singular cape due to engine limitations on the oldschool engine like on RS3. This is a 317 Loading 474 (...I'm 97% sure) and there's probably a bypass it with time and effort but it wasn't done on OSRS so if it wasn't worth their effort it's probably not worth the effort here either.

Edited by YA BOY EDGAH
@Lucky 7

1 hour ago, YA BOY EDGAH said:

I'd say a increased boost in Blood Money earned through PKing/PvMing while cape is equipped (20% maybe?) Even better perk idea would allow you to set/save your very own custom teleport point with the cape , one, or maybe two to three (OUTSIDE WILD of course), w/ a similar drop down option like the amulet of glory but with the cape. Would be sick >:)

You can combine the max cape with various other items such as firecape, godcape, ava. You can't actually customize a singular cape due to engine limitations on the oldschool engine like on RS3. This is a 317 Loading 474 (...I'm 97% sure) and there's probably a bypass it with time and effort but it wasn't done on OSRS so if it wasn't worth their effort it's probably not worth the effort here either.

I don't know man being able to customize max cape would definitely bring some atmosphere and activity in skilling and other abandoned places of the community. If the right minds and time are available I feel this can be executed by now.