Sign in to follow this  
Killah

remove duel arena limit

i think the staking limits should be removed completely because in 1 way this prevers people from staking all their banks and then quiting if they lose but in other hand, people that want to stake small amounts cant do that so they have to stake big and theres a 50% chance you gonna lose that and that would make them quit too

Well, the community voted for this. The 25m limit on weekends is considered to be a small amount. This has been shown to work and people seem to avoid staking. Will not happen for now, I see more pros than cons with limits.

Honestly it prevents most of the people with a dh set bank from quitting.

It makes sense, I support it.

Edited by Justin

12 hours ago, Virtus said:

Well, the community voted for this. The 25m limit on weekends is considered to be a small amount. This has been shown to work and people seem to avoid staking. Will not happen for now, I see more pros than cons with limits.

well if people are dumb and chuck they're bank staking and then quit its their problem, I'm not gonna wait 5 days so that i could stake 25m min when most of people dont even play the game on weekends considering its summer. this idea is just complete stupid, atm mostly rich people are able to stake on weekdays and people that have less money can't stake or they just don't want to because myself I don't want to stake 100m because i don't like staking big amounts

Edited by OCCUPATION

I genuinely feel that how much you can stake should be based on the value of your account without a bank. Someone who happens to have a lot of money but not a whole lot else on their account is more likely to quit after chucking it, but if you have several donor ranks and your account is maxed, you'd be less likely just to pack it in.

This rule is not helping at all. People just get to 100m and then gamble that, or quit way before 100m because it took too long to get to 100