CodePredator

Achievement Diary

Some of the challenges in the achievements diary are really unrealistic.
90 Killstreak (3)? 15 Tier 10's (1)  20K Magic Logs/Anglers in Wildy (3)
Some of the requirements are completely fine but others are really unbalanced

15 T10s is a lot easier than it looks. All you have to do is either pk them to upgrade your emblems, or buy T9s and upgrade them

Edited by Adam

These achievements aren't supposed to be easy mate - they're long term achievements for the players willing to put in the work. Admittedly the tier 3 emblem achievement where you need to get 60 tier 10s is a hell of a lot, which I think could easily be changed.

Thank you for giving your feedback on this to us :)

Yeah i don't agree with changing. They're fine how they are, keeping it long term is better.

I think they are fine. I also think maybe implementing an actual permanent achievement list could due as well. Could have the achievement diary separated with the daily achievements. Easy to hard.

11 hours ago, Adam said:

15 T10s is a lot easier than it looks. All you have to do is either pk them to upgrade your emblems, or buy T9s and upgrade them

I guess if you buy T9's that it is indeed easy. 

2 hours ago, havokap said:

I think they are fine. I also think maybe implementing an actual permanent achievement list could due as well. Could have the achievement diary separated with the daily achievements. Easy to hard.

There is a permanent Achievement Diary, this is the one we're discussing right now.

3 hours ago, B said:

These achievements aren't supposed to be easy mate - they're long term achievements for the players willing to put in the work. Admittedly the tier 3 emblem achievement where you need to get 60 tier 10s is a hell of a lot, which I think could easily be changed.

Thank you for giving your feedback on this to us :)

I guess if you buy T9's that it is indeed easy. But a 90 Killstreak is alot and there is probably no way you're going to complete that unless you boost kills with alt accounts (which I do not support to be clear). I was able to get a 33 killstreak and that took me a solid 4 hours of pure pking.

1 hour ago, CodePredator said:

I guess if you buy T9's that it is indeed easy. But a 90 Killstreak is alot and there is probably no way you're going to complete that unless you boost kills with alt accounts (which I do not support to be clear). I was able to get a 33 killstreak and that took me a solid 4 hours of pure pking.

That's very true but I think people would prefer to just get the tier 10 rather than selling the tier 9 to someone :P Get max gear and nh at edge, over time you'll get your 120 killstreak x'D Either that, or max strength the bots!

I agree with this, aside from the 20k anglers/magic logs. They're fairly quick to get if your that way inclined.

2 minutes ago, Rudra said:

I agree with this, aside from the 20k anglers/magic logs. They're fairly quick to get if your that way inclined.

Agreed, maybe do double magics to, cuz anglers are double aswell