love kfc

Bossing / Multi Pk Team!

6 minutes ago, squadsobad said:

1. Ingame Name: squadsobad

2. Age: 19

3. Where are you from: Cent. USA

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) Yes with BlueSnowBall

5. Any clan experience? Yes from a few servers won't mention here.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? Fun, active since I work 3rd shift at FedEx, although just got back into RSPS about a week ago after a few month break, but been in the RSPS Scene for quite awhile.. Also can make Clan Videos. Message me in-game for the channel because it's a surprise return.

ACCEPTED, ADD ME ON DISCORD PONTUS#9597

bro, who honestly cares if he pks on his main... whats the point of playing the server if u cant pk...? @Pontus keep doin you broski. your team looks like fun :D

7 minutes ago, Thresh said:

bro, who honestly cares if he pks on his main... whats the point of playing the server if u cant pk...? @Pontus keep doin you broski. your team looks like fun :D

Ty brother

1. Ingame Name:Real Fanv

2. Age:16

3. Where are you from:Uk,Englang

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) yes

5. Any clan experience? yh

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? coz im good and have insane pvm luck

30 minutes ago, Real Fanv said:

1. Ingame Name:Real Fanv

2. Age:16

3. Where are you from:Uk,Englang

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) yes

5. Any clan experience? yh

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? coz im good and have insane pvm luck

ACCEPTED!

1. Ingame Name: Kaneki Vapes

3. Where are you from: Kansas, USA

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt): Yes

5. Any clan experience? Yes, Revolution Army, BBE, owned at clan at other server called #Nameless with 200+ total members. I was in AC clan for Dmm 

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? I can Pk singles, Multi Pk, PvM, Plus I'm chill :P

1. Ingame Name: Stealth64

2. Age: 18

3. Where are you from: England

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) I have discord and i also have a working mic, but it is not very good

5. Any clan experience? I have had alot of experience with CC's I have played alot of diffrent PVP servers (Not going to mention Due to Advertisement) I have played a role in the biggest multi pk cc on the server i played before runewild. i wouldn't say im the best pker or the worst, im around average and i really enjoy bossing.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? I have stated 2 to 3 good reasons above in the clan experience, but overall im wanting to join this cc for a experience to get to know the community and the members of the cc, i am willing to learn and help anyone. i am a very friendly person that just wants to have some fun and meet some new friends <3

Stealth64 --- Dane

On 2018-06-08 at 7:15 AM, Kaneki Vapes said:

1. Ingame Name: Kaneki Vapes

3. Where are you from: Kansas, USA

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt): Yes

5. Any clan experience? Yes, Revolution Army, BBE, owned at clan at other server called #Nameless with 200+ total members. I was in AC clan for Dmm 

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? I can Pk singles, Multi Pk, PvM, Plus I'm chill :P

Accepted, Pm me on discord Pontus#9597