love kfc

Bossing / Multi Pk Team!

18 hours ago, Stealth64 said:

1. Ingame Name: Stealth64

2. Age: 18

3. Where are you from: England

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) I have discord and i also have a working mic, but it is not very good

5. Any clan experience? I have had alot of experience with CC's I have played alot of diffrent PVP servers (Not going to mention Due to Advertisement) I have played a role in the biggest multi pk cc on the server i played before runewild. i wouldn't say im the best pker or the worst, im around average and i really enjoy bossing.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? I have stated 2 to 3 good reasons above in the clan experience, but overall im wanting to join this cc for a experience to get to know the community and the members of the cc, i am willing to learn and help anyone. i am a very friendly person that just wants to have some fun and meet some new friends <3

Stealth64 --- Dane

Accepted, add Pontus#9597 on discord

1. Ingame Name: Zobo

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) Yes

5. Any clan experience? Yes, lots on other pking servers and osrs mainly multi clans.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? I really enjoy multi pking and can bring a lot of experience to the clan, also I am an able nher both pure and main. Bossing is fun too :P

2 minutes ago, zobo said:

1. Ingame Name: Zobo

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) Yes

5. Any clan experience? Yes, lots on other pking servers and osrs mainly multi clans.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? I really enjoy multi pking and can bring a lot of experience to the clan, also I am an able nher both pure and main. Bossing is fun too :P

Accepted, Add me on discord Pontus#9597

On 6/6/2018 at 6:55 PM, Justin said:

Its allowed. Its just many people assume since a staff member is in a clan "they're cheating" or some other excuse.

As long as the staff member doesn't use any of his powers or threaten, there shouldn't be an issue.

if u dont abuse  like TOM DID on old runewild  its ok:D 

1. Ingame Name: Piracy

2. Age: 19 (almost 20)

3. Where are you from: Netherlands

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) Yes, also have a mic.

5. Any clan experience? I've been always more of a solo pker, but lately I've been feeling the urge to join a clan. I used to be in a small clan back on 07 with friends.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? I'd say I'm decent edge pker and not as much experienced in bridding, although I'd love to learn the ins and out. Next to dhing I also like to boss and have fun with other people.

1. Ingame Name: Kurby 123

2. Age: 17

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt): Yes

5. Any clan experience? Yes, Revolution Army, BBE, along with merk I also was co owner of a clan  at other server called #Nameless with 200+ total members shavers, legion (not the one on here the actuall legion), reckless, bf, df, Aryan, I could list like 50 clans tbh

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? because I'm probally the most active multi bot rsps has ever seen gl clring me:P

1. Ingame Name: rufai

2. Age: 16

3. Where are you from:

Netherlands

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) yes also mic

5. Any clan experience?

yes in the past i used to fight with big clans in other rsps

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? I know how to teamwork im a good pvper and bosser 

1. Ingame Name: Jirens nut

2. Age: 20

3. Where are you from: California

4. Do you have discord? yup( A MUST, But Mic isnt )

5. Any clan experience? Im currently apart of the biggest clan In Spk 40 members+

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? Im an active player even though ive just started. I also like bossing so together I hope we can get some great drops!