Jump to content
Tic Tac Toe

Bossing / Multi Pk Team!

Recommended Posts

Bossing / Multi Pking Cc

So, What are we going to do?

What we do is that we are working together as a team. Killing bosses in the wilderness such as Vorkath, Calliso and more! Massteaming on Corp for a chance to get the most valueable item in the game and alot of more stuff! We are also trying to hunt down people that picks up the treasure chest and people that are our enemies! We are just looking to have some fun together :)

Who do we want to recruit?

We are not looking for anything special, You dont have to be good at Pking neither Bossing. We can help you with anything you have questions about. I'll recruit the people who can make a decent application with the requirements fullfilled!

What is our goal with making this Cc?

Our goal is to make money and we usually split it if we get a big drop from a boss or a pk drop from a pker. Im doing daily giveaways / drop parties in the Cc for my members! We're aiming to have a fun time together and build our banks up by helping eachother with the most!

How Do You Join and whats the requirements?

Application to Join, copy the stuff below and answer!

1. Ingame Name:

2. Age:

3. Where are you from:

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt )

5. Any clan experience?

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc?

How do you know if you got recruited or denied? I will reply on your application as soon as i see it!

Rules of being in the Cc will be written in the discord!

If you have any other questions, Pm me ingame "Pontus" or Pm me on discord " Pontus#9597 ".

Thanks for reading and hopefully we will meet in the Wilderness :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Ingame Name: Rsps Merk

2. Age: 18

3. Where are you from: Estonia

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt): Yes

5. Any clan experience? Yes, Revolution Army, BBE, owned at clan at other server called #Nameless with 200+ total members

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? Cuz Pontus bby invited me <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rsps merk said:

1. Ingame Name: Rsps Merk

2. Age: 18

3. Where are you from: Estonia

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt): Yes

5. Any clan experience? Yes, Revolution Army, BBE, owned at clan at other server called #Nameless with 200+ total members

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? Cuz Pontus bby invited me <3

Accepted! Pm me on discord @ Pontus#9597!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Ingame Name:

My in-game name is Donky

My in real life name is Mark

2. Age:

I'm currently 19 years of age

3. Where are you from:

The Netherlands

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt )

Yes, And a working microphone.

5. Any clan experience?

Used to lead and own the biggest clan on SpawnPK/RecklessPk/ArteroPk.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc?

I've been looking for a while now for a good clan to participate in.

I've been teaming up with friends every now and then.

Normally I'm not a fan of pking but when there is a team it's always way more fun then solo.

For the rest I do like to pvm, Currently grinding 99 slayer and going for max.

Currently ranked #8 on the server highscore but I'd think i'll be maxed soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Donky said:

1. Ingame Name:

My in-game name is Donky

My in real life name is Mark

2. Age:

I'm currently 19 years of age

3. Where are you from:

The Netherlands

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt )

Yes, And a working microphone.

5. Any clan experience?

Used to lead and own the biggest clan on SpawnPK/RecklessPk/ArteroPk.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc?

I've been looking for a while now for a good clan to participate in.

I've been teaming up with friends every now and then.

Normally I'm not a fan of pking but when there is a team it's always way more fun then solo.

For the rest I do like to pvm, Currently grinding 99 slayer and going for max.

Currently ranked #8 on the server highscore but I'd think i'll be maxed soon.

 

ACCEPTED! Pm me on discord Pontus#9597

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Ingame Name: 25

2. Age: 16

3. Where are you from: England

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) Yes & I got a mic

5. Any clan experience? Loads. You'd know, Pontus.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? I love to pk in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 25 said:

1. Ingame Name: 25

2. Age: 16

3. Where are you from: England

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) Yes & I got a mic

5. Any clan experience? Loads. You'd know, Pontus.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? I love to pk in general.

ACCEPTED! Pm me on Discord: Pontus#9597

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Ingame Name: squadsobad

2. Age: 19

3. Where are you from: Cent. USA

4. Do you have discord? ( A MUST, But Mic isnt ) Yes with BlueSnowBall

5. Any clan experience? Yes from a few servers won't mention here.

6. Why do you think you would be a good pick for the Cc? Fun, active since I work 3rd shift at FedEx, although just got back into RSPS about a week ago after a few month break, but been in the RSPS Scene for quite awhile.. Also can make Clan Videos. Message me in-game for the channel because it's a surprise return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mahone said:

To my knowledge its not allowed for staff members to be a part of a clan?

Its allowed. Its just many people assume since a staff member is in a clan "they're cheating" or some other excuse.

As long as the staff member doesn't use any of his powers or threaten, there shouldn't be an issue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×