Wtf Dennis

Gambling guide

As many of you know, gambling is a popular aspect of gameplay in the rsps community. This does not exclude Runewild. However, there are several things you should acknowledge before participating.

1. If you know you're going to quit the game if you lose your bank, gambling is not for you.

2. As most of us know there is a minimum for the amount that can be gambled (100m weekdays/25m weekends). I would strongly recommend having at least 1b of net value before attempting any gambling, and never doing more than 10% of your bank value in any given gamble/stake. If you follow these guidlines your chances of being cleaned drop exponentially. 

3. Probably the most important thing to know is; there are scammers. In reference to staking, ALWAYS look through the rules vividly. But in any case, always keep your spell book on ancients, with a Toxic staff in invy, and blood barrage runes. Always carry a tent whip & dds with you. This minimizes consequences if you do happen to overlook the rules. Fortunately, other methods of gambling such as dicing/flower poker are automatic and there is really no way to be scammed in these situations. It is strongly recommended to video record if possible, while engaging in all gambling activities. 

If you follow this simple guide, you can enjoy the gambling spectrum of runewild, without going over board and losing everything you've worked for. But as a disclaimer, YOU ARE GAMBLING. There is a strong possibility you will lose your items. Enjoy responsibly.

Edited by Wtf Dennis

I guess this guide is kinda pointless since i tell people this all the time and they still find the urge to gamble. Also video recording doesn't matter since no matter what evidence you have, david doesn't care about scams, just don't be fooled.

Gambling can be very addictive so please do this with care but honestly 10% is a good number to gamble if you are going to gamble.