Sign in to follow this  
BLACKHAT

Ranking system.

I can make this based on tournaments as those are random matches whereas wilderness you can pick fights yourself, I disagree with the name colouring I find that too custom :P

2 minutes ago, David said:

I disagree with the name colouring I find that too custom :P

i mean the entire pk community is based on the ego the pkers have. why not allow these ego brids to show what they got and if they can live up to their ego, they get a badge which they can brag about. 

Edited by 3o21uoijfr23

1 hour ago, David said:

I can make this based on tournaments as those are random matches whereas wilderness you can pick fights yourself, I disagree with the name colouring I find that too custom :P

Maybe an option to turn it off and on? i believe alot of brids/nhers with competetive nature would really love this especially from people from other servers checking it out for the first time.

1 hour ago, 3o21uoijfr23 said:

i mean the entire pk community is based on the ego the pkers have. why not allow these ego brids to show what they got and if they can live up to their ego, they get a badge which they can brag about. 

no support  why because some retards will hunt people in singles and   kill them  etc or make  alts and get free ks so why new ranks lol  those retards dont touch  multi.

1 hour ago, high risker said:

no support  why because some retards will hunt people in singles and   kill them  etc or make  alts and get free ks so why new ranks lol  those retards dont touch  multi.

@highrisker this ranking system could most likely only be viable at ::cpvp or ::pvp

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Hmm I think it'll be to complicated...  

Looks complicated i agree, but once you give it a thought it really isnt there is so much that could be done here and if the goal is to become #1 i really believe a system like this never seen before could really help towards that goal.