Sign in to follow this  
BLACKHAT

Ranking system.

It's a good idea and would like to see it added correctly, which of course I'm sure David will find a balanced way to do so ;p

On 6/9/2018 at 3:51 AM, 3o21uoijfr23 said:

i mean the entire pk community is based on the ego the pkers have. why not allow these ego brids to show what they got and if they can live up to their ego, they get a badge which they can brag about. 

As for this more negative things will come out of it then positive, feeding someone's ego will only increase toxicity in the community.

4 hours ago, Conditions said:

It's a good idea and would like to see it added correctly, which of course I'm sure David will find a balanced way to do so ;p

As for this more negative things will come out of it then positive, feeding someone's ego will only increase toxicity in the community.

no because a majority of the better pkers dont even talk ingame (because they have nothing to prove but their skill) its a skill that comes with maturity i am pretty sure it wont increase toxicity but work against that and create respectable players.

29 minutes ago, Blackhat said:

no because a majority of the better pkers dont even talk ingame (because they have nothing to prove but their skill) its a skill that comes with maturity i am pretty sure it wont increase toxicity but work against that and create respectable players.

I'm hopefully for it to be that way but i highly doubt it will bring respect to the table.

On 15/6/2018 at 3:01 PM, Conditions said:

niga ratlords is on this server. how can the toxicity level of this community rise any higher

10 minutes ago, 3o21uoijfr23 said:

niga ratlords is on this server. how can the toxicity level of this community rise any higher

Your leader flames more than anyone. Cheers for the 500m though stupid easy just like we expected

36 minutes ago, 3o21uoijfr23 said:

you're probably just as bad.