Sign in to follow this  
CoolCata

Major suggestions via Forums

From my perspective the forums looks clean yet dull, from my perspective forums have no correlation towards in-game therefore lots of content can boost the forum activity usage therefore, would love to see some major changes via RuneWild Forums

-Under Gfx bars , I'd like to see 

- ''Member Since''
  20 Jan 2017

- ''Time spent''
  27d 1h 25m 39s

By Custom iron armour set with iron member image under gfx bar of the forum user

- Custom user titles for e.g.  A player has  achieved  50  posts via forums > Bronze custom title and a bronze armour / weapon image respectively

100 posts - Iron member custom title.

200 posts - Steel member custom title.

300 posts- Black member custom title etc.

1k posts - Santa member custom title etc

- Add in '' Red Carpet'' section and  Re-adjust '' Introductions'' and  ''Farewells'' as sub-sections.

-  Re-adjust '' Questions'' section  by adding an "In-game help" and "Forum help" as sub-sections. Normally  70% of threads in the General Discussion is used for in-game help questions. 

Re- adjust ''Media'' with sub sections consisting of;

- '' Goals and Achievements ''> Sub section heading

'' Post all your goals and achievements here''> written under sub section heading

- '' Screenshots and Videos ''> Sub section heading

''Share RuneWild related media here''> Written under sub section heading

- '' Graphics ''> Sub section heading

'' Post your RuneWild graphics here''> written under sub section heading

Add sub section under '' Support Centre '' 

- '' Report a Bug ''

Add Major section '' Off Topic ''

- Remove '' Spam '' from '' general '' section and re- adjust it under '' Off Topic sub section ''

Under '' Off Topic '' section

- '' Spam ''

- '' Games''

- '' Music ''

- '' Humor ''

Instead of '' Forums'' hot bar, can be replaced with browse> staff online, which will notify the forum users of staff that are currently online

Additions to Navigation Bar;

- Daily Top 5 or Top 10 Posters/ Voters;

Player of the Month

-Custom POTM Title 

This would be a reward dedicated and given out monthly to any player who has been influential either by making guides, creating content for youtube, posting topics(non-spam), and overall just being genuinely active in the community.

If you feel the need to add you suggestions regarding this topic, feel free to add you suggestions below, thank you much love my friends of RuneWild, appreciated, enjoy your day

God, fuck yes, please.

This is what makes people enjoy using the forums, to begin with. It's why servers which heavily link forum and in-game accomplishments are always way more active forum wise, than those servers which don't.

Apart from being able to add in the user bars etc, I would be more than happy to make/edit all of the subsections. It's not hard to do, just a bit time consuming,

These suggestions are the bomb!

+1 support, Would increase forums activity by heaps I bet ya.

Indeed, This is good, I already love the forums as it is with this added I won't even leave the forums for 2 secs.

Cheers for suggesting it Cata.

All great suggestions Cata, as I stated earlier today, I don't think the Forums button should be removed, because if someone is on the forums on a certain topic, its more convenient to have the forums button there, than them having to backpedal pages to get back to the forums page.

On the topic of the hotbar, I like your idea of having a "browse" or "extras" button. Although instead of replacing this with the Forums button, replace it with the highscores button, and add the highscores to the dropdown list under extras/browse.

As said before, awesome suggestions Cata :)