Sign in to follow this  
CoolCata

Major suggestions via Forums

Some good suggestions here mate :) More people using forums is always a great thing!

On 6/12/2018 at 1:22 PM, Rudra said:

God, fuck yes, please.

This is what makes people enjoy using the forums, to begin with. It's why servers which heavily link forum and in-game accomplishments are always way more active forum wise, than those servers which don't.

dunno why half of this was removed to begin, guess to make moderation easier.

Post count customs was a beautiful feature that always made me wanna b active on forums to get top tier & would be easy to re-add. 

3 hours ago, Conditions said:

dunno why half of this was removed to begin, guess to make moderation easier.

Post count customs was a beautiful feature that always made me wanna b active on forums to get top tier & would be easy to re-add. 

Would love to see that OG third-age and sanat/phats on our userbars.

I remember one of the servers I moderated/administrated on had Blue Santas for mods, and Primal armour for Admins, obviously Primal wouldn't work here, but something like Justiciar/Ancestral would be sick.

2 hours ago, Rudra said:

I remember one of the servers I moderated/administrated on had Blue Santas for mods, and Primal armour for Admins, obviously Primal wouldn't work here, but something like Justiciar/Ancestral would be sick.

tbf i think i av all of em saved somewhere incase David ever wanted to re-add em, wouldn't b hard to make a few custom ones for staff either ;)

6 minutes ago, Conditions said:

tbf i think i av all of em saved somewhere incase David ever wanted to re-add em, wouldn't b hard to make a few custom ones for staff either ;)

Oh big boy SPAM David!

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

Oh big boy SPAM David!

They are impossible to find LMAO, found a handful gonna make 07 related ones & put it forward to David if this post gets enough support on this specifically. ;p 

6 hours ago, Rudra said:

Ye bro RecklessPk forums were legit, huh? It was a lot more customizable.