Sign in to follow this  
love kfc

Suggestions

Add a XP lamp for skilling through the vote store, XP lamps can be used on skills to receive a certain amount of XP. The higher donator rank you have the more XP you will gain from using the lamp.

Add more stuff to ::di, ::sdi, ::sdi place is pretty scuffed so it would be cool with sdi at some other coordinates.

Add a system yell, whenever someone becomes a donator for the first time or upgrade their donator it shows up a text as a server yell. Example " Pontus has been promoted to Donator"

Add some kind of login rewards, every 7 days (1 week) you receive a certain amount like 2m the first day logging in, second day 3m, 3rd day 4m etc etc the 7th day (last day) like a super mbox or something. After 7 days it will be new rewards or same rewards but it resets the days so you have to start over again

Fix the zoom + / -

Edited by Pontus

37 minutes ago, LIGHTWEIGHT said:

No XP lamps, that's just stupid..like the rest 

Thanks for your nonsense feedback

3 hours ago, Pontus said:

Add a XP lamp for skilling through the vote store, XP lamps can be used on skills to receive a certain amount of XP. The higher donator rank you have the more XP you will gain from using the lamp.

Add more stuff to ::di, ::sdi, ::sdi place is pretty scuffed so it would be cool with sdi at some other coordinates.

Add a system yell, whenever someone becomes a donator for the first time or upgrade their donator it shows up a text as a server yell. Example " Pontus has been promoted to Donator"

Add some kind of login rewards, every 7 days (1 week) you receive a certain amount like 2m the first day logging in, second day 3m, 3rd day 4m etc etc the 7th day (last day) like a super mbox or something. After 7 days it will be new rewards or same rewards but it resets the days so you have to start over again

Fix the zoom + / -

I'd like to see XP lamps added for different things, such as when you complete your achievements, or when you pass the antibot whilst already skilling.

More stuff at !di has been requested a ton, I agree, it needs way more content/exclusives.

I would love something like this, we could also see something along the lines of "Moderator Rudra has logged in, PM him if you need help".

These login rewards would be really cool, and I would like to see an extended zoom.