Sign in to follow this  
Bio

::unskull Command

an ::unskull command really needs to be added, as waiting to be unskulled/having to die in wild is quite annoying and im sure a lot of people care about their KDR. please add this <3

This honestly just paves the way for more rushers etc. If you're not skulled before you attack an individual, there's no target on your head, plus it makes returning quicker, just doesn't seem like a great idea, you could literally walk in, attack someone, walk out, ::unskull, rinse and repeat.

I'd possibly consider this if the fountain unskulled you at the same limit of use as everything else it does, or if this was a capped donor feature, but not for anyone and everyone to use whenever they want,

Dont add this its pointless, clans can just go unskull and if they get hit half of em wont risk shit lemao

3 hours ago, Rudra said:

This honestly just paves the way for more rushers etc. If you're not skulled before you attack an individual, there's no target on your head, plus it makes returning quicker, just doesn't seem like a great idea, you could literally walk in, attack someone, walk out, ::unskull, rinse and repeat.

I'd possibly consider this if the fountain unskulled you at the same limit of use as everything else it does, or if this was a capped donor feature, but not for anyone and everyone to use whenever they want,

1 hour ago, PIlIlIlIIlG said:

Dont add this its pointless, clans can just go unskull and if they get hit half of em wont risk shit lemao

100% agree with both of these comments. 

Edited by elmo

1 hour ago, elmo said:

100% agree with both of these comments. 

2 hours ago, PIlIlIlIIlG said:

1 hour ago, RATLORDS TOM said:

Too many negatives in comparison to the very little positives

i see where you guys are coming from with this but, this command is in a lot of servers and it isn't abused. Maybe for this server we can have a timer or something along those lines.

48 minutes ago, bio said:

i see where you guys are coming from with this but, this command is in a lot of servers and it isn't abused. Maybe for this server we can have a timer or something along those lines.

go die at duel

You can either lose your skull by dieing or losing a duel in the duel arena.

Skulling is a part of the game, If you want to get unskulled just wait or do the things above.