Sign in to follow this  
Conditions

Inspired by Cata

Return of?  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you like to see Post count pid/pips return?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/29/2018 at 11:00 PM

1 minute ago, Razor said:

Now I'm Not really a forum addict. How ever I dont think this would be a great idea it would support people just trying to get there post count up via spam and useless feedback on important forums. I don't really agree how ever if there could be away around those negatives I think it could be great.

The spam could be moderated, what it would do is just bring more people in general to the forums.

I don't know how often you remove a post, but for me, it's like one every few days.

1. What kind of Moderators are you scared that you may have to actually do something on forums???
  2. Post counts are easy to edit & their is a punishment system on forums for said spam & invalid topics.
  3. spam section doesn't / didn't count towards post count prior to runewild.
Edited by Conditions

20 minutes ago, Atlas said:

This would ruin the eco and full the forums with spam.

What do you mean it would ruin the eco? The items are literally just going to appear under your forum name, this has nothing to do with these items in the game??

I can single handedly manage spam on servers with 5x times the forum users we have now, only difference is we have more than just me moderating the forums.

Your first point makes no sense, and your second one is irrelevant.

2 hours ago, Rudra said:

What do you mean it would ruin the eco? The items are literally just going to appear under your forum name, this has nothing to do with these items in the game??

I can single handedly manage spam on servers with 5x times the forum users we have now, only difference is we have more than just me moderating the forums.

Your first point makes no sense, and your second one is irrelevant.

Oh sorry, thought ingame items. Its a fun idea but wouldn't this full the forums with spam?

3 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Oh sorry, thought ingame items. Its a fun idea but wouldn't this full the forums with spam?

Possibly, but as of now I've removed one post since my promotion, I want more stuff to do haha.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:17 AM, Virtus said:

In fact, I think that's the opposite that will happen. I do not want to use a forum where I see many toys flashing. This is precisely what separates us from all the other custom servers that have this. It looks just ugly and uncomfortable to my eyes.

I agree that we may need more topics such as Achievements & Goals, Memes etc.

Wha? huh?

I have not seen this on any of the top 10 servers

IT does not make this server a custom server,

I feel like it just gives a sense of reward to someone that has been on the forums for a long time and is active and these ranks show others that this person has been active for a long time.

Example: Rune-server if you see someone on that website with one of the high post count emblems, you would instantly know that person has been around for a while.

I want it added but dont care if its not.

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:08 PM, Cata said:

This is what makes people enjoy using the forums, to begin with. It's why servers which heavily link forum and in-game accomplishments are always way more active forum wise, than those servers which don’t currently our forums is ugly and dull and has no sense of humour or any way to show how actively a player is via forums, there is always someone moderating the forums if spam enters the forums can be taken of sincerely, much love Virtus my friend appreicated, enjoy your day

Our forums don't need to be changed though.. people play on the client not on the forums. For the most part people use the forums to find guides + post suggestions, that's about it. Whether the forums looked more appealing or not wouldn't change that. It's like a fence, it has 1 use and regardless of what colour you paint it, it'll still only have that 1 use.