Sign in to follow this  
Conditions

Inspired by Cata

Return of?  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you like to see Post count pid/pips return?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/29/2018 at 11:00 PM

Basically a 60% yes vote, David likes the idea as well...

Add them bois!

On 6/21/2018 at 5:02 PM, B said:

Our forums don't need to be changed though.. people play on the client not on the forums. For the most part people use the forums to find guides + post suggestions, that's about it. Whether the forums looked more appealing or not wouldn't change that. It's like a fence, it has 1 use and regardless of what colour you paint it, it'll still only have that 1 use.

wrong, every topic / sub-topic is another use for forums the fact that you're a mod and don't see this baffles me.

1. introductions
  2. youtube content from our youtubers
  3. update information
  4. suggestions (like this post)
  5. Clan growth
  6. customer / player support

1 hour ago, Conditions said:

wrong, every topic / sub-topic is another use for forums the fact that you're a mod and don't see this baffles me.

1. introductions
  2. youtube content from our youtubers
  3. update information
  4. suggestions (like this post)
  5. Clan growth
  6. customer / player support

Whether or not there's ugly little stickers under people's name isn't gonna change the amount people use the forums, it doesn't change the content and personally it looks tatty. It doesn't necessarily matter what the individual user's the forums for, in the end it's the same deal.

Edited by B

41 minutes ago, B said:

Whether or not there's ugly little stickers under people's name isn't gonna change the amount people use the forums, it doesn't change the content and personally it looks tatty. It doesn't necessarily matter what the individual user's the forums for, in the end it's the same deal.

Your opinion is fine, but considering the poll, it’s something David should be looking into.

3 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Your opinion is fine, but considering the poll, it’s something David should be looking into.

I appreciate people giving positive feedback to this, but as you say its just my opinion, it'll cause heat something :D I think for polls there should be a % it needs to reach like they do on 07.

I think it’s fair to say the majority of the community via supports this wonderful idea. From my perspective it should be implemented, as for now the forums is dull and lacking humour and needs  some way to show a player dedication to RuneWild , it shouldn’t even be questioned or polled instead implemented as soon as possible as there is no correlation between forums - in-game respectively 

Edited by Cata

5 minutes ago, Cata said:

I think it’s fair to say the majority of the community via supports this wonderful idea. From my perspective it should be implemented, as for now the forums is dull and lacking humour and needs  some way to show a player dedication to RuneWild , it shouldn’t even be questioned or polled instead implemented as soon as possible as there is no correlation between forums - in-game respectively 

Feeling like I was making progression via the forums is the reason I got into using them so actively.

We play the game, we don't play on the forums. And 14:10 isn't the majority of the server Cata. If you wish to make a separate community forums for RuneWild, feel free - I'm sure David wouldn't mind. We're supposed to be trying to look professional. 
How is something like this going to portray professionalism: http://prntscr.com/jzimq4

Edited by B