Sign in to follow this  
Justin

My Staff Feedback

i was about to post my own, the only ones i can disagree with is 

47 minutes ago, Justin said:

@Jadakiss -  I've got zero clue as to why you're staff, literally I'm mind blown. i'll come out with straight facts, you almost always leave help cc, you pk 99.9% of the time you're on and if you do go into help cc you suck at helping.

Jada is one of the ONLY active staff members, he does reply to pms nearly instant also. But for the rest are nearly useless.. i dont see why Virtus is senior mod??? 

Also, i dont understand razor, he's active but doesn't seem to understand the details of being staff, when someone is getting ragged and you are watching it happen help them dont just sit there and argue and tell them to fight someone else. Boy needs to have a more clear understanding of what he should do.

Edited by Alex

Thankyou for your time in writing up this well structured Staff feedback, I’ve never resigned but yes I am always active 6-8 hours per day via help cc ever since was promoted, much love my friend Justin will do my best at all times and furthermore improve the stability via RuneWild, appreciated, enjoy your day 

Edited by Cata

Ye thanks for writing this, however i have to disagree with a lot of it. I can tell you now everyone's activity is very good at the moment. Other than Hovaldo and B but both are taking small breaks due to irl commitments. As a former moderator yourself you should understand some of our work isnt always in-game. Virtus does a lot of background work and is very committed to the game.  Time-zones? Can you really complain with activity unless your on 24 hours a day? 

Never mind anyway we take everyone's opinions into consideration and i will look to improve the staff team so we can be fully beneficial to the Runewild community.

Not to defend anyone, but if there are 100 other kids sweating in the help cc to answer a certain question from a new member, it really is unnecessary for a current mod to compete with the other 100 kids who try to help, and 'try to be the first to answer'. 

Just to clarify. I'm both in-game and forum mod. I'm like the 5th most active mod in-game, and probably the most active forum user. I spend 50% of my time in-game skilling and answering PM's/Help cc questions, the other 50% of the time I won't be in the help cc, however my PM's are nearly always open if someone really needs me, and isn't just asking a question to which I can reply "::topic blah blah blah".

Thanks for the feedback, Justin.

Appreciate the feedback mate, I completely understand with what you're saying - past couple weeks I've been slacking a bit in-game. I think I burnt myself out, and then the personal stuff hit me again and I needed something to get my mind away from reality and RW wasn't really doing it at the time. Past couple of days I've started to try and get back into the mindset I had on release. But again, thanks for the feedback :)

Thank you for the feedback @Justin, I really do appreciate it however there's certain mistakes in there which I feel I should clear up. I totally understand why you might feel this way since you can't see everything that goes on and certain peoples activity/responsibilities are handled behind the scenes.

A few staff members are currently busy with exams or on vacation which isn't put on the forums, just in the staff chat. I can't speak for others but I will explain my side of things and maybe that might shed some light on the others too.

I personally help out with managing YouTubers as well as other in-game responsibilities you might assume David takes care of himself. A lot of these things make it so that it seems like I'm not online/as active as you guys might wish for. I do my best to still try host daily giveaways when I'm free and when I have the time. This is only an example and there are many more things I could mention if I really wanted to go in depth.

Like I stated earlier I really do appreciate the feedback since feedback is always useful to try and improve on our flaws, I did however feel like I had to make this post not only to explain my side of things but also to give an explanation as to why other staff members might seem inactive/distant. I'm not implying every staff member is doing things behind the scenes or every staff member is "perfect" because none of us are I'm simply trying to help you and anyone else that might be reading this understand that not every staff members job is in-game nor can we all devote all of our time to the game due to irl responsibilities.

Thank you for reading this and thanks for the feedback once again.

Thanks Fam I love you too, And also you're not bashing me it's straight facts I've been extremely inactive lately, I won't go in details as to why but will try my utter best to improve the forums / ingame activity.

Thanks for taking the time making one G.