Sign in to follow this  
ra recuiter

Best Multi/Single CC!! #RA

Format: What Is your In-Game Name? kennno
Why do you wanna Join? idk was invited
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk?  got decent experience i guess
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? 106 57 was suiciding on dh, would be 106 and around 20-25 deaths otherwise
Why should you be accepted  idk my nigga i was invited
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" ye i got discord

3 minutes ago, Kennno said:

Format: What Is your In-Game Name? kennno
Why do you wanna Join? idk was invited
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk?  got decent experience i guess
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? 106 57 was suiciding on dh, would be 106 and around 20-25 deaths otherwise
Why should you be accepted  idk my nigga i was invited
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" ye i got discord

Accepted to singles + multi

Edited by ra recuiter

3 hours ago, Freddy said:

Format: What Is your In-Game Name? ; FREDDY

Why do you wanna Join? recently came back, sadly cartel closed but im down to find a new team and pk :)
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk? pked a little bit with cartel, ready for any challenege
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? i haven't died yet so it's going to be something like 4 but those 4 are edge kills so it doesn't matter too much 

Why should you be accepted im ready to learn :)
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" : Yes, i have discord

Accepted to the multi team.

2 hours ago, limey taco said:

Format: What Is your In-Game Name? ing name: limey taco
Why do you wanna Join? Just got back to this Rsps and i'd like to make some money in wildy,but most importantly be part of of this nice cc :D
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk? Im an active pker whenever im on, definately think im decent, try me!
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? My kdr is at a 2.0 but with all these cc's in wildy im left 4 dead! uhmm i play as much as my free time allows me! averagely like 4-6hrs a day
Why should you be accepted: I should be accepted because I want to go drop some noobs and take part of this great cc!
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" I surely do have a Discord.

Accepted to the multi team.

1 hour ago, kurby 123 said:

What Is your In-Game Name? kurby 123
Why do you wanna Join? because I want a decent clan
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk? don't rlly brid but I multi pk a lot

What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild?  1kdr don't really play much 
Why should you be accepted because I have much experience and am a good pker
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA"
  yes

Accepted to multi.

1 hour ago, zorroww said:
  1. Format: What Is your In-Game Name? zorroww
    Why do you wanna Join? want a descent singles team to actually hybrid deep, and also new to server
    What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk? use to pure nh alot but past few months main bridding on private servers
    What is your KDR? 2.0, new to server How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? 4ish hours.
    Why should you be accepted, team player
    ? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" discord

Accepted to Multi team.