Sign in to follow this  
ra recuiter

Best Multi/Single CC!! #RA

I rate this team 2/10, defo not the worst ive ever seen but nowhere near good either.

Gl tho :)

this clan is trash tbh 1/10 ratings they are chaos and panic gear up no regroups are shit theyre biggest pk trip is 5 people max!??!

Format: What Is your In-Game Name? Egg
Why do you wanna Join? I like to pk in multi and the clan already seems good enough to pk with :)
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk? been nhing on servers for past 5-6 years. multi pked on servers for about 8 years. been on plent of multi open cc's been in a few clans also for single\multi.
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? kdr:1.7. play like 5-10 hours a day if i want to play:)
Why should you be accepted because i want to be #ra
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" got discord

Format: What Is your In-Game Name : Forger
Why do you wanna Join: Need a team
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk Nher, Pker, Multipker, Singles, Bridder
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? 1.2 / 2+
Why should you be accepted I am a beast
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" Yes

Format: What Is your In-Game Name? young dolph
Why do you wanna Join? just started runewild and i need a solid cc.
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk? im a very good nh, best in singles
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? 1.9 alot
Why should you be accepted? because id be a damn good asset to the cc.
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" i have discord 

Format: What Is your In-Game Name? Baldimore
Why do you wanna Join? Cuz im good at multi pking and i think its the funnest and i can do singles/ multi
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk? Very experienced multi pking for over 3 years got mic n erythin
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? My kd is 3.3   118 kills 36 deaths
Why should you be accepted Cuz im good
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" yses