Sign in to follow this  
ra recuiter

Best Multi/Single CC!! #RA

1 hour ago, John Gotti said:

You had elvy in your cc/ u begged ratlords and had ACTUAL "daniels" in your cc and now your sitting at home "JOIN RA" L0000L

I mean rl are never going to join a multi clan, why wont you gambinoes come out in single? You have numbers.....

Just for your information guys this cc was mine and I gave up on it after 1 week, D e e p & daniels was just 2 bitches in the cc. 

We will maybe return in the future if the server gets big enough.

Regards,

RA FOUNDER/LEADER

Format: What Is your In-Game Name? Captain Goat
Why do you wanna Join? I want to be able to be in a group that cant actually give a good chance of not getting clapped deep wildy
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk? So far ive consantly been ragged by teams at revs cant fight back when theres 6 of them and 1 of me
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? .8
Why should you be accepted? I should be accepted because I think I could really help out in team fights and holding down places like revs.
Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" Atm I only have discord installed but if it's needed for me to have teamspeak or skype I can get those too

Format: What Is your In-Game Name?   Synapse 
Why do you wanna Join? I would like to learn other aspects of pking  apart from edge pking. Would like to learn Nh/Tri-brid. 
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk?  Mostly duo-brid. 
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? KD:1.25 Kills: 1,213 Deaths: 970 
Why should you be accepted Have tons (hundreds) of hours on Rune Wild. Already obtained, only edge pking, Infernal cape, Avernic defender and Ferocious gloves. 
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA" Yes. (Discord & Skype) 

Format: What Is your In-Game Name? Vaxzy
Why do you wanna Join? I'm looking for a fun and friendly clan were i can chill and learn more about bridding/nhing. This seems like a good place for that.
What is your experience to Nhing/bridding In multipk? I want to get better and nhing/bridding. Have a little experience used to be in a pure clan on OSRS and multi-pk with them, did some LMS on OSRS but really want to get better at it.
What is your KDR? How many Hours a day are you online on RuneWild? 2.44 (88/36), my KD however comes mostly from DH pking in singles. Prob around 3-4ish hours a day, depends on school, work and weekends.
Why should you be accepted? I'm friendly, active and looking to learn.
If i can help out people, ill surely do it.
? Do you Have Discord/Skype/Teamspeaker? (1 Required) If you get accepted you will be able to join the CC "RA". Yes, Discord.