Sign in to follow this  
Atlas

5 $ scroll

No support.

I'm not 100% sure but i can only assume that David made it this way for more profit. It's a really clever way to get people to donate more then they need which is smart and i support it.

2 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

No support.

I'm not 100% sure but i can only assume that David made it this way for more profit. It's a really clever way to get people to donate more then they need which is smart and i support it.

I think most people have already decided what they want to buy from the store, before they donate. This would just mean people would be donating more often and would fall into a habit of donating.

To a lot of people playing, $5 is a lot more expendable than $10. Once someone has more of a choice about how much they're donating, they are more likely to become frequent donators.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

I think most people have already decided what they want to buy from the store, before they donate. This would just mean people would be donating more often and would fall into a habit of donating.

To a lot of people playing, $5 is a lot more expendable than $10. Once someone has more of a choice about how much they're donating, they are more likely to become frequent donators.

Or players just donate for the first donator and then stop donating so get 5 extra dollars out of them when you can.

54 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Or players just donate for the first donator and then stop donating so get 5 extra dollars out of them when you can.

I'd rather have the possibility of someone donating $5 every now and then, rather than make the mistake of simply taking that $5 for sure, but possibly losing out on any future money from that person.

At the end of the day, business is all about timing and risks. The server is financially stable at this time, and so why not risk trying out a $5 scroll.