Sign in to follow this  
Boonk

Pures vs Zerks,voiders

I feel like there should be an opition to make it so voiders, and zerks cannot attack you as a pure, as its very annoying when they won't fuck off and you don't have enough blacklist spots.

I don't support this, I support having an area you can only access at one defence, but splitting PKing at edge is a no no.

26 minutes ago, Rudra said:

I don't support this, I support having an area you can only access at one defence, but splitting PKing at edge is a no no.

it would have an option to turn off and on, the zerks and voiders are annoying

I just don't like the idea of having loads of people stood around in one area not being able to fight one another.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

100% this, pure pking isn't active as is.

1 hour ago, cokiemonsta said:

No support. I think pure pking should be advertised though. Have more tournaments etc.

For sure needs to be more active pure pking..

I support this fully; Just because the zerkers and, voiders wont have no one to fight but their selfs; us pures can actually have fun fighting and, not have to worry about insta telly after downing an opponent because a voider/zerk wants to be a $$$$$ so yea and, how it could work is if your zerking/voiding if u click a pure a dialogue will pop up saying your def is too high.. or the pure has to attack the zerker/voider first. I don't see why this can't be implemented in.

24 minutes ago, xem said:

no support worst suggestion ever. 

Your a main pker thats why.