Sign in to follow this  
BABO

future of runewild

When I first started to play Runewild upon release, everyone was hyped, but I was 99% sure the server would kind of die out by the time, like Locopk did. But, I was wrong, the current state of server looks really bright and future even better.

I think the main reason of the success of Rw, is the OSRS GP TOURNAMENT. It is extremely hard to win, cuz its based on decent rng all the fights to the finale, but anyways its extremely fun to play :D

I cant wait to see what Rw has to offer in the future.

i 100% agree, but i think another factor is that it's pretty easy to make money and get right into pking. i cant wait to see what the future aholds

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry for the delay today, there was a small bug which happened for the first time because the tournament exceeded 255 players.

The good news is that everything has been patched for future tournaments, we can now hold up to 2000 players in a tournament :D

59 minutes ago, David said:

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry for the delay today, there was a small bug which happened for the first time because the tournament exceeded 255 players.

The good news is that everything has been patched for future tournaments, we can now hold up to 2000 players in a tournament :D

Man.. I d/ced yesterday in a 100m fight david lol refund me :P