Sign in to follow this  
Gerq

rng in pking

8 hours ago, zhustla said:

The game is rng based what do u expect.....

Sigh......

So you are saying armor doesn't matter, weapon of choice doesn't matter, nothing matters.

Of course not, they do matter and help determine the result of your hits and i started a discussion as to is this game just rng and by that i mean does it have a combat system thats reliable rather than just hit and pray u hit high

This isn't the duel arena, pking is suppose to be skill and yes a bit of rng but 90% skill 10% rng 

On 26/06/2018 at 6:46 AM, Gerq said:

the people like you give the rsps community a bad name. Its so simple, posted this in the discussion section, talking about the combat system and what do you think to reply with "This hurts my brain.". I never complaint, just opened up a discussion that you clearly don't wanna be involved in, so don't reply if you have nothing to say.

This isn't a suggestion, just a discussion on pking but it seems like the players that play runewild are happy with what they have

I can say whatever I like, it's a discussion. And I think the combat system is fine and the way you describe it is not at all true.

On 26.6.2018 at 07:46, Gerq said:

folk som dig giver rsps-samfundet et dårligt navn. Det er så simpelt, sendte dette i diskussionsafsnittet og talte om kampsystemet, og hvad synes du at svare med "Dette gør ondt i min hjerne." Jeg klager aldrig, jeg har lige åbnet for en diskussion, som du helt klart ikke vil være involveret i, så svar ikke, hvis du ikke har noget at sige.

Dette er ikke et forslag, bare en diskussion om pking, men det ser ud til, at de spillere, der spiller runewild, er tilfredse med det, de har

Manden har ret pk er lort på servern og hit boxen fix lortet

I feel the exact same. Its super inconsistent. I find myself reloggin tons to help change pid. I've noticed that help here and there but yeah, melee pking is toxic af on here due to the inconsistency.