Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Corp Slayer

I agree it does suck for solo or clanless players like myself to do anything when clans are camping entrance lol

Edited by Storm

3 hours ago, Storm said:

I agree it does suck for solo or clanless players like myself to do anything when clans are camping entrance lol

Is kinda disappointing knowing you cant even train slayer or boss because 80% of tasks are camped in wild by clan and all bosses are the same.  Really discourages new players

7 hours ago, kegan said:

Is kinda disappointing knowing you cant even train slayer or boss because 80% of tasks are camped in wild by clan and all bosses are the same.  Really discourages new players

Indeed. I had a friend quit because he loved the pvm content this server had to offer but could never finish a task without consistantly dying to clans.

On 6/27/2018 at 5:39 AM, PIlIlIlIIlG said:

The boss is in wilderness for a reason, theres nothing to fix.

To many elysians and arcanes in the game will destroy the eco. What if half the majority of the eco is nothing but spirit shields? less in game the better. 

1 hour ago, ret456urd said:

Tbh i think you shouldn't be able to enter the corp cave if you are in combat 

For the man that just got elysian spirit shield and sold it off for cheap. I appreciate you actually giving a little bit of support towards this. <3

1 hour ago, Atlas said:

Corp slayer task!? impossible

You can get corp as a slayer task after level 90 lol. I would never do corp off task lol. Annoying boss 

There are solutions to every problem being mentioned. If you want the massive reward, you're going to have to risk dying a few times getting there. When it comes to slayer, just turn elite tasks off, or block the annoying ones which are camped by clans?

I agree it's annoying, but people find different things fun.

3 hours ago, Rudra said:

There are solutions to every problem being mentioned. If you want the massive reward, you're going to have to risk dying a few times getting there. When it comes to slayer, just turn elite tasks off, or block the annoying ones which are camped by clans?

I agree it's annoying, but people find different things fun.

I am grinding for every pet in the game and corp is included. Best way to do that is on task. I'm not going to find the urge to grind 100s of corp kills for the pet. I might aswell do little 10-15 kill task every now and then. It's a pain soloing and i couldn't see myself grinding 100 solo kills, let alone 15 in a task.