Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Skilling Suggestions

I know this is a pking server and not only do i love to pk but i am pretty good at it (not to brag xD ).

I just wanted a topic where everyone came together and made some suggestions about skilling. Like the following that i am about to suggest to the staff and the community. (PKING IS THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS SERVER BUT WHAT REALLY MOTIVATES ME TO CONTINUE PLAYING AND HELP THIS SERVER GROW,  IS ALL THE UNIQUE CONTENT THIS SERVER HAS TO OFFER. FROM PKING, TO PVMING, TO SKILLING, THIS SERVER HAS A LOT TO OFFER)

Agility - David probably went to great lengths to code some cities into the server. Maybe we can add rooftop agility to the server? or atleast just the ardy one? This will help some of the skilling addicts, like myself, to push beyond 99. Also you can't have rooftop agility without some graceful ;) Even though the run energy on this server is regained at a insane rate, the graceful just offers a bit more fashion :) 

Firemaking - Really i can't say to much about this skill except beyond 99. I know this is osrs but it's also a private server. Firemaking and Cooking are the only skills that cost money to get 99 (but at least for cooking, anglers are really easy to fish but magic logs are pretty slow.) I was wondering if we can add a specific location on the server  where you need (random number) 20m xp to gain access to this location and there is a fire that you are able to use as a bonfire (yeah, i already know what you guys are thinking, ''bonfire? this isn't eoc'' blah blah lol). Also another suggestion maybe to decrease the amount of xp you get (per log) by 20%.

Woodcutting - I don't really have anything to say about this skill except maybe increase the speed of magic logs? I don't even know lol. Just seems really slow getting roughly 10 logs per 30 seconds and anglers you get roughly 10 every 3-5 seconds :) 

Herblore - I made a seperate suggestion earlier about herblore and it won't let me post the link in here. So if anyone wants to see my suggestion on herblore, Just go to the forums>Feedback>suggestions>anti venom. 

Thanks to everyone that read my skilling suggestion and if anyone hates my suggestions please comment why you hate my suggestion. Please don't be negative about it and not give me a good reason. Also if anyone has alternative suggestions for the skills listed above, please comment with details <3

I've seen a lot of people make skilling clans, so having stuff for skilling aswell attracts a whole new community.

+1

3 hours ago, Donky said:

Would love to see new skill implented into the server.

Agreed. It cannot be hard for david to add a zone with 5 different thieving npcs that stand still and never move.

Or add mining to the server + smithing to the server. God i hate smitthing but i want it all on the server :) 

Fletching aswell, that has to be way to easy of a skill (coding wise) to not have in the game.

Even runecrafting but i can see runecrafting taking a bit more time to add.

2 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Agreed. It cannot be hard for david to add a zone with 5 different thieving npcs that stand still and never move.

Or add mining to the server + smithing to the server. God i hate smitthing but i want it all on the server :) 

Fletching aswell, that has to be way to easy of a skill (coding wise) to not have in the game.

Even runecrafting but i can see runecrafting taking a bit more time to add.

some skills might not even be started, that may be why there not implemented in the server, it's time consuming and i think he would want to focus on the pking aspect first before skilling.

Id love some skilling updates to happen however atm more bigger things are being worked on.

In the future though, skilling will be worked on more. :)