Sign in to follow this  
Gerq

dh needs nerf

Honestly i know i made a post previously about pking and i might be wrong on some aspects on that thread but i know dh is op

Everytime i vs someone i try to veng combo them but they just sit at 60 hp and still hit high (like around 60). <(you might be like, but if he hits then his hp drops, well you are right but then i hit 0 because dh has high defense)

Now i may be wrong but shouldn't it be the lower hp the higher chance of hitting high, if im wrong ok, dw about it but im pretty sure its op af

I hit 0s non stop and they can camp 55-70 hp and still hit high

Edited by Gerq

You are indeed wrong.

The accuracy on dharok never changes no matter what hp level you are at. Only the potential damage you are able to do increases. So you could say you have a higher chance of hitting 60 while 1hp as if you are 60hp. Mainly because you have a bigger range of range you are able to hit. 

Examples:

- Let's say you are at 60hp and your max hit is a 60. That means you are able to hit the damage 0-60 so it's 1/61 chance of hitting that 60. 

- Now let's say you are 1hp and your max hit is a 90. You are able to hit the damage 0-90 which means in order to hit a 60 you are able to hit 60-90 which means you have a 31/91 chance of hitting 60+. But the accuracy does not change it's all rng.

If anything was to be changed i would recommend the accuracy of dharok axe in general. It seems to be the meta nowadays in dharok tournaments to just camp axe since it's pretty accurate compared to the whip.

Other then that, in a normal dharok fight you really just need to learn max hits. I recommend either practice or grab a dwarven rock cake. Get your hp low 1 click at a time and attack the dummies. (also i recommend trying out the gear you would use in an actual dharok fight instead of max.)

The hits are way too consistent, it's hard not to safe vs a dher, you're almost guaranteed to die if you and your opponent are at around 60 hp. He can one hit you at anytime.

4 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

You are indeed wrong.

The accuracy on dharok never changes no matter what hp level you are at. Only the potential damage you are able to do increases. So you could say you have a higher chance of hitting 60 while 1hp as if you are 60hp. Mainly because you have a bigger range of range you are able to hit. 

Examples:

- Let's say you are at 60hp and your max hit is a 60. That means you are able to hit the damage 0-60 so it's 1/61 chance of hitting that 60. 

- Now let's say you are 1hp and your max hit is a 90. You are able to hit the damage 0-90 which means in order to hit a 60 you are able to hit 60-90 which means you have a 31/91 chance of hitting 60+. But the accuracy does not change it's all rng.

If anything was to be changed i would recommend the accuracy of dharok axe in general. It seems to be the meta nowadays in dharok tournaments to just camp axe since it's pretty accurate compared to the whip.

Other then that, in a normal dharok fight you really just need to learn max hits. I recommend either practice or grab a dwarven rock cake. Get your hp low 1 click at a time and attack the dummies. (also i recommend trying out the gear you would use in an actual dharok fight instead of max.)

That’s my point 

why is dh hitting 60 consistently at around 60 hp that’s not how it’s meant to work I just researched it

I’m no genius but it isn’t hard to figure out that armour that costs 6m can hit 50-70 while at 60 hp is op

so with the current status of dharoks the person with it can camp60-70 hp whilst the other person will be spam clicking food cause he is getting destroyed and will most likely not hit a 60 with an ags due to the defense of Dharoks

if you play rs and think of dh you think of those low hp high hits

not seen one person do it as it’s pointless to risk ur hp if you can still hit high while sitting at high hp

58 minutes ago, godpp said:

That’s my point 

why is dh hitting 60 consistently at around 60 hp that’s not how it’s meant to work I just researched it

I’m no genius but it isn’t hard to figure out that armour that costs 6m can hit 50-70 while at 60 hp is op

so with the current status of dharoks the person with it can camp60-70 hp whilst the other person will be spam clicking food cause he is getting destroyed and will most likely not hit a 60 with an ags due to the defense of Dharoks

if you play rs and think of dh you think of those low hp high hits

not seen one person do it as it’s pointless to risk ur hp if you can still hit high while sitting at high hp

When i dharok risk fought on osrs i was always getting hit randomly with 60s while my opponent wa shigh hp. It's just rng dude. maybe you on a bad streak but on here i seem to barely ever hit those.

Just now, cokiemonsta said:

When i dharok risk fought on osrs i was always getting hit randomly with 60s while my opponent wa shigh hp. It's just rng dude. maybe you on a bad streak but on here i seem to barely ever hit those.

I literally see 2-5 ppl rage over this shit a day

also some shit I read on osrs wiki sounds accurate 

Wretched Strength: Attacks do more damage as the player's Hitpointsdecrease. To be exact, 1% damage for every 1% HP lost. Dharok's maximum potential is unleashed at 99 HP and 99 Strength whereof a player can deal up to 98.9% extra damage when at 1 health point.

so if I’m not mistaken (I could be completely wrong) but 60 hp should give u a max hit of 40-50 or am I reading it wrong

btw I can create a montage of ppl hitting high while at high hp

2 minutes ago, godpp said:

I literally see 2-5 ppl rage over this shit a day

also some shit I read on osrs wiki sounds accurate 

Wretched Strength: Attacks do more damage as the player's Hitpointsdecrease. To be exact, 1% damage for every 1% HP lost. Dharok's maximum potential is unleashed at 99 HP and 99 Strength whereof a player can deal up to 98.9% extra damage when at 1 health point.

so if I’m not mistaken (I could be completely wrong) but 60 hp should give u a max hit of 40-50 or am I reading it wrong

btw I can create a montage of ppl hitting high while at high hp

Do it, Dharok's doesn't seem to work like 07 at all.

dh is just a broken set not matter where you use it, if you have good rng you found your money maker.

Agreed. Sometimes your rng is on point and max hit non stop and other times your getting destroyed. Exactly what i see in this topic. I see a player with bad rng and is facing other players with good rng.