Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Corp Solo Guide (After Tbow Nerf)

I have been told that it was impossible to solo corp. Then after soloing corp people had questions to how i do it. This was before Tbow got nerfed.

After Tbow got nerfed i was told it's almost impossible to duo let alone solo. This is my guide to soloing corp without a twisted bow.

This Is my gear and inventory setup for soloing corp. (Also works for duoing)

786871a268e2cfb90eb65029b53df352.png

As you can see, i'm not using max gear. I do not own a torture atm and i do not need an infernal cape. This gear cost roughly 35m (not including b-ring i) and can be bought in the shop for a max total of 50m. I DO NOT RECOMMEND SOLOING CORP WITHOUT THIS GEAR OR BETTER.

The following gear setup can be used for duo or even trio corp trips.

4e27f406cd8d3cae5641cdf42366ec31.png

Nothing chances except Primordials are exchanged for Dragon boots and Armadyl is exchanged for Karils making it a max total of 15.5m (not including b-ring i)

Now time to actual kill Corporeal Beast.

Step 1 : Always make sure you are venged and potted before entering the Corp Cave

c6875627c891da0a4918ae594162297a.png

Step 2 : Always Protect Melee and Flick Protect from Magic when the Corp Beast Bows down.

b60eaa2190455db7823fb135db73ed6e.png

This will no prevent you from taking damage from corps magic attack but instead of being hit a 60 you can only be hit max for about 42.

Step 3 : Side Step the Core while Pray Flicking

3016d0210636b9ce454b80e8dd9f31f4.png

Try to avoid core but do not misclick your prayers since they are much more important.

If you are still unclear about how to solo corp please watch the following video as i give step my step visual help on how to kill corp :) GOOD LUCK

im surprised u like armadyl over karils as arma has - atk bonus karils does not.  seem to make a difference?

Edited by kegan

40 minutes ago, ret456urd said:

I knew this was the method but is it a MUST to be on slayer task? All im wondering :)

finishing with 1 brew left i would assume so as without is 15-30%less dpm

9 minutes ago, kegan said:

finishing with 1 brew left i would assume so as without is 15-30%less dpm

but theres no infernal/prims/tort in the video so that might make up for it?

but then again I believe its pointless soloing when trio/4 man is the most optimal

Edited by ret456urd

7 hours ago, ret456urd said:

but theres no infernal/prims/tort in the video so that might make up for it?

but then again I believe its pointless soloing when trio/4 man is the most optimal

Trio/4man is to quick really. The only reason why i made this post is so i can help prevent bigger groups. You go in a 4man, grind another 250 kills in 3 days and get another ely, imma be pissed when you chuck it again for 10b, 

8 hours ago, kegan said:

im surprised u like armadyl over karils as arma has - atk bonus karils does not.  seem to make a difference?

Karils has -10 magic defense compared to armadyl. It doesn't really matter to me but for new players, once you get the hang of it i'm sure you can try other setups.

8 hours ago, ret456urd said:

I knew this was the method but is it a MUST to be on slayer task? All im wondering :)

I prefer anyone that does corp to be on task. You will never find me killing corp off task cause i'd rather enjoy all aspects of the server instead of going money hungry by grinding 1 boss.

3 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

I prefer anyone that does corp to be on task. You will never find me killing corp off task cause i'd rather enjoy all aspects of the server instead of going money hungry by grinding 1 boss.

Ouch shots fire ;(

If you Wanna take it to the next step, bring bandos and switch to arma whenever you’re tryna tank the mage hits. Arma reduces your DPS/hr and also please bring a Warrior Ring (i) for your own sake. B ring doesn’t help you that much at all.