Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Vorkath

Do not force people to skull at vorkath. It's already bad enough that 40 + gambino members camp the teleports to vorkath but to have them bgs speccing and ancient macing everyone for twisted bows is retarded. 

@David If you force people to skull at vorkath you are only going to piss off a lot of pvmers and make pking more toxic then ever.

Your poll on discord is unfair. The majority of people voting yes is gambino members. 

https://gyazo.com/938920665eaf145cea5d57f4ba6736bb

4 of those players are gambino, If players are forced to skull after attacking vorkath, it will be 5 everytime.

Edited by cokiemonsta

3 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Do not force people to skull at vorkath. It's already bad enough that 40 + gambino members camp the teleports to vorkath but to have them bgs speccing and ancient macing everyone for twisted bows is retarded. 

@David If you force people to skull at vorkath you are only going to piss off a lot of pvmers and make pking more toxic then ever.

Your poll on discord is unfair. The majority of people voting yes is gambino members. 

True

Im gonna get hate for being "biased" towards certain clans - but if we let people skull and pretty much guarantee someone to be smited, we're feeding big clans which will cause everyone including themselves to get bored as they'll have no 0 competition and no pvmers to kill at all. 

As much as i'd like people to be skulled cos high risk high reward, I don't like the idea of a clan controlling eco like last time.

Time to join a clan! Jk, don't wanna see this update lol. Make more killing people there than you do from the boss.

this will completely kill off new players.  as if every boss in the game being camped by a multi clan does not kill off new players as is this deff will.  currently if your not the first 5 to vork you have 0 chance to get loot from vork as 15 gambini's just bolt rag anyone there.  same for every boss as they are all in wild.  

you can not expect a game to grow when you make it harder and harder for new players and all content revolves around multi combat wild and you can not even drop combat lvs to avoid them as you can not atk vork unless your 126...  90% of the game is lock behind multi zones and a 50 man bolt rag team....

but yes im sure new players love doing 1 of 2 money making methods only.... edge pking  i mean after all why would a new player want to make more than like 10m bm an hour by pvming

also you removed loot treasure chests from achievements for weekly and daily due to it being "hard" when 24 spawn in a day and back then half of them only had 1 person at them to compete with, but we still have the kill 2 vork task which 1: means u need to be on 3-4 hours realistically and 2: unless you have tbow and get there first you will never get a kill with the 15+ bolt raggers camping every vork so why is this achieve still around?

Edited by kegan

The option would be to move Vorkath to singles. This way you can’t get smited straight way unless you run into multi, of course. 

This requires you to know multi-lines etc. 

15 hours ago, kegan said:

i mean after all why would a new player want to make more than like 10m bm an hour by pvming

I'm pretty sure you can make a good 50m an hour doing slayer if you hardcore grind it ;)

5 hours ago, EMPEROR MEX said:

The option would be to move Vorkath to singles. This way you can’t get smited straight way unless you run into multi, of course. 

This requires you to know multi-lines etc. 

I was trying to figure out something similar. Maybe 1 vorkath out of wildy other deep wildy? Or locate a vorkath near pirate hut and the other located south of venenatis, north of green dragons. Also since there is no teleport to pirate hut there can be a 1 time only teleport straight under vorkath. 

Just a thought. I've been working to hard irl to come up with any good suggestions.

11 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

I'm pretty sure you can make a good 50m an hour doing slayer if you hardcore grind it ;)

I was trying to figure out something similar. Maybe 1 vorkath out of wildy other deep wildy? Or locate a vorkath near pirate hut and the other located south of venenatis, north of green dragons. Also since there is no teleport to pirate hut there can be a 1 time only teleport straight under vorkath. 

Just a thought. I've been working to hard irl to come up with any good suggestions.

A player who just started isnt making 50m per hour slaying...  tent and rune isnt that op lol

1 hour ago, kegan said:

A player who just started isnt making 50m per hour slaying...  tent and rune isnt that op lol

No but to those players i recommend they do achievements. That's how i started. Was amzing to find out i get 20m from a small achievement and did it just by playing however i wanted.

Funny fact is that if you tbow vorkath and do 6+ shots whit it and you get killed. How retarted is it that if vorkath dies the drop spawns underneath you at home. 

We as #gambinos just play it smart. If there wil be more clans we have more competition and the other clans have more chance of getting loot.

Wildy =wildernis What first was ment for strongest wil survive = no rules

i truly hope if you participate at vorkath you skull. Make the loot more rewarding. And if vorkath dies make it top 10 players who did most damage can pick it up underneath where vorkath died.