Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Vorkath

1 hour ago, Taco Roll said:

Funny fact is that if you tbow vorkath and do 6+ shots whit it and you get killed. How retarted is it that if vorkath dies the drop spawns underneath you at home. 

We as #gambinos just play it smart. If there wil be more clans we have more competition and the other clans have more chance of getting loot.

Wildy =wildernis What first was ment for strongest wil survive = no rules

i truly hope if you participate at vorkath you skull. Make the loot more rewarding. And if vorkath dies make it top 10 players who did most damage can pick it up underneath where vorkath died.

I agree with skulling after attacking but their is an issue

Clans and timezones, leaving players unable to do shit.

on runescape they have multiple servers so the effect of a big clan isn't major and cant camp a spot and defend it but on here if say 1 clan has 15 members on or 10 and they go to vorkath then its over, no world hoping its just over, you cant fight them, you dont stand a chance.

In my opinion their already is an issue with the vorkath let alone adding skulls to the equation. This server is just clans, i understand its the wilderness but i kinda stopped playing because if you are not in a clan, you are basically not allowed to go anywhere besides edge.

Moving it to singles, and not deeper than level 40 wilderness or lower than 30 wilderness; will make it a lot easier for people who don’t participate in clan activity. 

That way you most likely will have time to run down to 30 wilderness, teleport out, grab more supplies and teleport back to the spot. 

Also to make it even more fun, drops should be announced as a player picks up the drop. That way people who play alone will also have a chance to survive with the loot. 

33 minutes ago, EMPEROR MEX said:

Moving it to singles, and not deeper than level 40 wilderness or lower than 30 wilderness; will make it a lot easier for people who don’t participate in clan activity. 

That way you most likely will have time to run down to 30 wilderness, teleport out, grab more supplies and teleport back to the spot. 

Also to make it even more fun, drops should be announced as a player picks up the drop. That way people who play alone will also have a chance to survive with the loot. 

Have you tried killing Vorkath alone? :-)

On ‎30‎.‎06‎.‎2018 at 9:19 PM, cokiemonsta said:

Do not force people to skull at vorkath. It's already bad enough that 40 + gambino members camp the teleports to vorkath but to have them bgs speccing and ancient macing everyone for twisted bows is retarded. 

@David If you force people to skull at vorkath you are only going to piss off a lot of pvmers and make pking more toxic then ever.

Your poll on discord is unfair. The majority of people voting yes is gambino members. 

https://gyazo.com/938920665eaf145cea5d57f4ba6736bb

4 of those players are gambino, If players are forced to skull after attacking vorkath, it will be 5 everytime.

I believe that your statement pertaining to fairness infringes on the democratic principles that David employs. Aren't the voting rights a democratic privilege after all?

3 minutes ago, Little Dick said:

Obviously there won't be only one guy killing Vorkath. Vorkath can be attacked by multiple players, but instead of it being in multi, it's in singles. That way you can't get jumped as soon as you get a drop, but you get a chance to tank by running south with the loot.

People are only suiciding their loot so they don't lose it to eight people all barraging and smiting them.

You'd do the same in their position @Taco Roll.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

People are only suiciding their loot so they don't lose it to eight people all barraging and smiting them.

You'd do the same in their position @Taco Roll.

No people got the bgs nerfed, now they don't want insta skull ON A PVP BASED BOSS TO COMPETE FOR LOOT. all they do is do dps/die and they get the loot spawned under them at home, its stupid if they cant compete rise up and make a clan.

3 hours ago, Gerq said:

I agree with skulling after attacking but their is an issue

Clans and timezones, leaving players unable to do shit.

on runescape they have multiple servers so the effect of a big clan isn't major and cant camp a spot and defend it but on here if say 1 clan has 15 members on or 10 and they go to vorkath then its over, no world hoping its just over, you cant fight them, you dont stand a chance.

In my opinion their already is an issue with the vorkath let alone adding skulls to the equation. This server is just clans, i understand its the wilderness but i kinda stopped playing because if you are not in a clan, you are basically not allowed to go anywhere besides edge.

then u drop your flags and join them? simple make a empire 

35 minutes ago, John Gotti said:

then u drop your flags and join them? simple make a empire 

I wanna have fun not pick on people that just wanna make money.

I Know its the wilderness but on rs you can hop worlds if you see a team, so david needs to do something so pvmers can do something like that

Make it singles > less wilderness > and maybe other wilderness bosses that go on the same time so its harder for clans

osrs has 100+ worlds you can hop from if u see pkers, here you will just get stacked by like 8-13 ppl and u are fked, no skill no fun.

4 hours ago, Little Dick said:

He mean to move vorkath to singles but allow everyone to still attack it. 

4 hours ago, Little Dick said:

I believe that your statement pertaining to fairness infringes on the democratic principles that David employs. Aren't the voting rights a democratic privilege after all?

Fuck voting rights if somethings going to destroy the server. ''hey everyone, 40 people voted to decrease the elysian drop rate to 1/50 and since we voted for it, David should be a slave and implement it.'' -Sarcasm if nobody knew.

2 hours ago, John Gotti said:

No people got the bgs nerfed, now they don't want insta skull ON A PVP BASED BOSS TO COMPETE FOR LOOT. all they do is do dps/die and they get the loot spawned under them at home, its stupid if they cant compete rise up and make a clan.

How many times do i have to say that killing a boss is pvming not pvp. Yes it attracts pkers but its not pvp content.

On top of that, why would a bunch of pvmers form a clan to pvm?  ''Hey everyone, stop what you are doing, i know you are all probably doing slayer but i need you to get your nh setup (that they don't have) and come fight gambinos (that they can't do cause they are pvmers). Only a majority of pvmers can nh.

1 hour ago, Gerq said:

maybe other wilderness bosses that go on the same time so its harder for clans

osrs has 100+ worlds you can hop from if u see pkers, here you will just get stacked by like 8-13 ppl and u are fked, no skill no fun.

That's not a bad idea but what if instead, we had more then just 2 locations for vorkath? What if we had 20 locations and they were all randomly picked so big clans cannot camp the entrances. Force players to skull up if its singles and don't force them if its multi.