Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Vorkath

1 hour ago, cokiemonsta said:

Fuck voting rights if somethings going to destroy the server. ''hey everyone, 40 people voted to decrease the elysian drop rate to 1/50 and since we voted for it, David should be a slave and implement it.'' -Sarcasm if nobody knew.

The premise of my comment relies on an inherent logic that is understood among players. Players that deem that there exists a risk-reward symmetry that is too skewed voted for skulling upon attacking Vorkath.

1 hour ago, Little Dick said:

The premise of my comment relies on an inherent logic that is understood among players. Players that deem that there exists a risk-reward symmetry that is too skewed voted for skulling upon attacking Vorkath.

Alright, let me break it down for you a little bit better cause you still don't understand for whatever reason.

Vorkath is a boss (if you agree go to next statement)

Pvm means player vs monster  (if you agree go to next statement)

Pvmers kill vorkath (if you agree go to next statement)

Simple as that. Pkers should not have control over pvming, at that point just get rid of the boss to quit your unfair bitching. The end. 

1 hour ago, cokiemonsta said:

Alright, let me break it down for you a little bit better cause you still don't understand for whatever reason.

Vorkath is a boss (if you agree go to next statement)

Pvm means player vs monster  (if you agree go to next statement)

Pvmers kill vorkath (if you agree go to next statement)

Simple as that. Pkers should not have control over pvming, at that point just get rid of the boss to quit your unfair bitching. The end. 

That is some overreach of the conversation, my friend! There are numerous facets relating to Vorkath. PvMing and PKing are two, among many more. Mine pertains to the risk-reward asymmetry associated with Vorkath. I believe that the rewards are greater than the risks.

On a secondary note: I would appreciate a more civil tone - one without an underlying passive aggression.

Edited by Little Dick

That is some overreach of the conversation, my friend! There are numerous facets relating to Vorkath. PvMing and PKing are two, among many more. Mine pertains to the risk-reward asymmetry associated with Vorkath. I believe that the rewards are greater than the risks.

On a secondary note: I would appreciate a more civil tone - one without an underlying passive aggression.

Alright then how about the clan you are in called ''gambinos'' has 20+ slaves camping the teleports to vorkath so nobody can kill it? 

Also, yes, i did use the word ''slave'' a term for a person that does work without pay. So yes, everytime when i teleport to gdz to kill vorkath, i see you standing there attacking me and getting no pay. ''slave'' is the term for that and i'm not using it as toxicity but it's a simple word to use for the current event.

How many vork kills do you have?  I have seen you kill it about 3 times the rest your in rag.  So what do you know about the rewards from it.  As someone who has killed it almost 100 times all with row i equipted i can tell you i have yet to recieve a rare drop or better.  So i risk 10m+ sometimes and never get a payout.  

Also if a clan camps the tele and no1 can get to vork then it is all risk and no reward negating your point. 

5 hours ago, John Gotti said:

No people got the bgs nerfed, now they don't want insta skull ON A PVP BASED BOSS TO COMPETE FOR LOOT. all they do is do dps/die and they get the loot spawned under them at home, its stupid if they cant compete rise up and make a clan.

The bgs did not get nerfed.  It was bugged and gambinos were abusing a weapon with a huge bug in it.  Anyone with basic knowledge of osrs knows that the bgs spec was not correct which is why your members kept getting jailed for using it.

It drained 100% of hit dmg from prayer...

@taco roll if only the strong survive in wild is that why gambinos dont go singles?

Edited by kegan

1 hour ago, kegan said:

The bgs did not get nerfed.  It was bugged and gambinos were abusing a weapon with a huge bug in it.  Anyone with basic knowledge of osrs knows that the bgs spec was not correct which is why your members kept getting jailed for using it.

It drained 100% of hit dmg from prayer...

@taco roll if only the strong survive in wild is that why gambinos dont go singles?

legit 60% of the map is multi so idk what your talking about, "if only the strong survive" that's why its an army of pvmers like you trying to defend a PVP EVENT in multi VS gambinos.

10 hours ago, John Gotti said:

legit 60% of the map is multi so idk what your talking about, "if only the strong survive" that's why its an army of pvmers like you trying to defend a PVP EVENT in multi VS gambinos.

It's a PVM event............................................

You call a pking tournament a pvp event. You call wilderness hotspots, pvp events. You spawn a boss it's called a PVM EVENT.

God damn, no wonder why these kids play on a private server. Probably don't even know your way to varrock walking from lumbridge. Be one of those idiots trying to buy law runes at lumbridge for an hour.

17 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

It's a PVM event............................................

You call a pking tournament a pvp event. You call wilderness hotspots, pvp events. You spawn a boss it's called a PVM EVENT.

God damn, no wonder why these kids play on a private server. Probably don't even know your way to varrock walking from lumbridge. Be one of those idiots trying to buy law runes at lumbridge for an hour.

you play a p server to and cry 24 7 l0l about dying in the wilderness, there's a reason its called the WILDERNESS 

1 hour ago, John Gotti said:

you play a p server to and cry 24 7 l0l about dying in the wilderness, there's a reason its called the WILDERNESS 

He probably just feels the same way about multi as you and your clan feel about singles when ratlords are online.  Why bother...  go multi get bolt ragged at all bosses.  You go single and get planked by ratlords or legion.  You should know the feeling.