d0sBL5F.pngSenior Moderator: - 

@Virtus -

@B - 

d0sBL5F.pngGlobal Moderator: -

@True Sight -

@Matt - 

d0sBL5F.pngModerator: - 

@Jadakiss -

@Cata - Cata all i have for you is"wudahek" love you! Cata roamed wildy with me, assisting me in finding npcs because at the time, I was on my Dorms pc and couldnt open the topic 198 to do it myself. My dorms pcs are ancient and are in dire need of an upgrade. Thank you cata for assisting me in the wildy for about half an hour. It truly shows that you care about players!

@Rudra -

Bio- Bio is a new moderator, but hey I like the guy already. On his first day of being a mod, I gave him a hard time just to see how he would react. He was very well mannered and patient with me. Seeing that he was cool, I just left him alone. A few days later(today 7-2-18) I was fping another man, and we had both agreed on certain proposition. I had all my screen shots prepared in case the worse was to come. To my surprise it did come and I, "what we call", was scammed. I had reported it to the first mod that I seen online which happend to be Bio. Bio not only did respond quickly but also swiftly deescalated the situation and resolved my problem with another player in a matter of 2 minutes. The player that scammed learned his lesson dear fully and I was paid the (Pixels lol) that I have rightfully won. Bio overall responds quick, assesses the situation thoroughly , and solves the problem to prevent any further calamities that could've happend in the midst of situation. Bio resourceful, investigative, and caring to other players.  10/10

@Ian

@Razor

@Bio

@EMPEROR MEX

d0sBL5F.pngTrial Moderator: - 

N/A

Edited by B

Also before you guys get confused about other staff members and why they arent filled. I have yet to encounter them in game in need of any assistance. As soon as I do, i will write my feedback about it.

Also I will not criticize our staff team because they deal with that 24/7 in game, therefore there is no need for it. Instead Ive taken a more positive approach and showed their good deeds and how they are as a person in game, which correlates to them in real life. 

Cheers for the staff feedback man, glad i could help! really appreciate the kind words :)

Appreciate the feedback so far Jirens, can't wait to see the finished product :D