Sign in to follow this  
Boonk

Apology to the Community

So I tried appealed for a unban for what I did, adving another server [not intentional] just wanted to tell a friend where I was going and it was taken the wrong way by another member in cc and I just wanna say screw you. Ruined it for me.

To the rest of ya I'll be attempting to reappeal again and i'm sorry to everyone that I let down, a former staff from locopk, I would be expected more from. 

Sorry.

Yeah you are always welcome to reappeal in a month. I'm sure if it was an accident 3-4 weeks should be a good punishment in my opinion. If it happens again a perm ban would probably be placed if it isn't already. 

Also don't quote me. I do not know the lengths of david's punishments. Also david and the higher up staff members are the only people that can make an impact on your appeal. I wish the best of luck on your next appeal as i would for any other player that does not intentionally harm the server.

4 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Yeah you are always welcome to reappeal in a month. I'm sure if it was an accident 3-4 weeks should be a good punishment in my opinion. If it happens again a perm ban would probably be placed if it isn't already. 

Also don't quote me. I do not know the lengths of david's punishments. Also david and the higher up staff members are the only people that can make an impact on your appeal. I wish the best of luck on your next appeal as i would for any other player that does not intentionally harm the server.

3/4 weeks? You already lost the player's intrests by then. This is hella awkard.

54 minutes ago, ZEEBOOT said:

3/4 weeks? You already lost the player's intrests by then. This is hella awkard.

That's how long he'll be waiting most likely, it really depends on the specifics of the situation.

He's welcome to come back if his appeal is accepted, but if we unbanned everyone because we were scared they might lose interest, what would be the point in banning people ever?

7 minutes ago, Rudra said:

That's how long he'll be waiting most likely, it really depends on the specifics of the situation.

He's welcome to come back if his appeal is accepted, but if we unbanned everyone because we were scared they might lose interest, what would be the point in banning people ever?

There's a difference between banning people and dispending them from the game for a month lol.

1 minute ago, ZEEBOOT said:

There's a difference between banning people and dispending them from the game for a month lol.

The importance of a players interest to the game is greatly devalued when they do something damaging to that same game.

Just now, Rudra said:

The importance of a players interest to the game is greatly devalued when they do something damaging to that same game.

If the damaging of the player is to heavily it will result into a permenantly ban anyways. Cause banning someone for a month legitmately

Sounds it less heavy but it basically is perming someone. How would you be waiting a month to play a game where ur not even will be welcomed anyways.

Punishment for a week should be alright.

It's not a crime.. He just done it by clan chat instead of doing it by pm.

And if it's true what he says i dont think he should be punished for it.

Goodluck on your appeal nex ttime!

17 hours ago, ZEEBOOT said:

If the damaging of the player is to heavily it will result into a permenantly ban anyways. Cause banning someone for a month legitmately

Sounds it less heavy but it basically is perming someone. How would you be waiting a month to play a game where ur not even will be welcomed anyways.

There is a reason why it's called "perm ban" instead of just "ban." Also another reason why there's appeal an offense location on forums. 

If you are muted should you be perm muted? 

Some players can lose everything on a game and be completely calm while others can rage and do stupid things like accidently advertise another server (not saying boonk did this or not just an example).

If a player harmed the server (minor) and was a complete accident, they should be heard and reasoned with. I'm not saying this player will be unbanned now, a month from now or even a year from now but it's great none the less to read his side of the story.

21 hours ago, Donky said:

Punishment for a week should be alright.

It's not a crime.. He just done it by clan chat instead of doing it by pm.

And if it's true what he says i dont think he should be punished for it.

Goodluck on your appeal nex ttime!

It was a simple mistake then some kid said he would report me and I got cocky because I was pissed at the time, it's 100% my fault.