Sign in to follow this  
BABO

trading post

In the trading post I want to suggest adding "Recent bar" you click on and it will open all recent offers/items put into trading post + there will be an option to buy it.

Not anything important, but I love having that feature in trading post.

dd9f0378cd94d2004e2466a43b2e4fb7.png

Support, I don’t see why it shouldn’t be added, Great way to get rid of your items faster, Could also be viabel for merchers/flippers out there.

Thank’s for suggesting My love.

I was wondering why this isn't a thing yet, would be great to see!

Lots of support on this one.

I think this would bring a lot more people just standing at trading Post spamming the recent option for the next big merch. 

I do support a history bar so you can see what you sold and bought recently.

But I do not support this especially if someone accidently puts the wrong price on an item and instead of being able to take it out right away, a mercher gets it first due to this option.

2 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

I think this would bring a lot more people just standing at trading Post spamming the recent option for the next big merch. 

I do support a history bar so you can see what you sold and bought recently.

But I do not support this especially if someone accidently puts the wrong price on an item and instead of being able to take it out right away, a mercher gets it first due to this option.

You do have a point. I myself have accidently put in items without adding M on the price, buttttttt

6 hours ago, BABO said:

You do have a point. I myself have accidently put in items without adding M on the price, buttttttt

Really it wouldn't be a huge deal if it was added onto the server but i think there's nothing really wrong with it now and can potentially hurt some players.