Sign in to follow this  
Nuu

Max Cape Perks

Hello everybody!

Your friendly nerdy no-life here,

I wanted to present the idea of max cape perks (not sure if this has been posted before, if so, SORRY!).

I know it has probably been said before here in suggestions, and I do understand that a large majority of the players on RuneWild do not have a max cape, there is approximately 26 of us currently, I believe. That doesn't mean that max cape should only be cosmetic, and otherwise dead content, though.

In OSRS, although a large majority of players do not have the max cape, the small percentage that do, get a large number of perks along with the cape.

For example: They have teleports on the cape that other players do not have.

Now obviously, this is due to the skillcape perks from all of the other 99s the maxed players have achieved, being combined on the max cape. 

If you'd like to see those perks, look here: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Skillcape_perk#Perks

I'm not saying that RuneWild should replicate skillcape perks from OSRS, what I'm saying is that I feel as if it'd be a good idea to make the max cape a piece of relevant content within the game. It is currently cosmetic really, as said before, and the only perks you get come from when you merge a cape with it, as of right now.

Obviously if perks were added and they were desirable, not just people who like skilling would get the max cape, but it would eventually be nice for everyone to have, therefore driving more people to explore more portions of the game, perhaps even bringing new players? I'm not sure though!

I don't just want these to be my suggestions though, leave your suggestions as to what could be put on the max cape in the replies, and as a community, we could create the perfect not too powerful, wonderful max cape!

Thanks for reading, 

Nuuphag.

It'd be cool to be able to use the max cape to teleport to monster locations etc. Pretty much a personal teleport wizard. Or like a direct teleport to slayer task

26 minutes ago, Storm said:

It'd be cool to be able to use the max cape to teleport to monster locations etc. Pretty much a personal teleport wizard. Or like a direct teleport to slayer task

I agree! I do a lot of slayer even after 99 because I'm broke, so teleporting to tasks, or just personal teleports instead of having to run to the wizard sounds like a great addition to the cape.

18 minutes ago, LIGHTWEIGHT said:

i like the slayer tele idea + maybe some wildy teles like resource area and agility course

Agreed. I like the wildly resource idea!

Nice suggestion, i completely support this idea, would be really nice and add some neat things :D

32 minutes ago, LIGHTWEIGHT said:

i like the slayer tele idea + maybe some wildy teles like resource area and agility course

I like that idea as well, sort of like a free skills necklace instead of having to pay the 50k per use, and a tele to wildy agility would be handy, instead of having to run there every time.

I would love to see a couple of teleports on it to certain locations. Just to make it a little faster maybe. Would be useful for slayer I suppose! Support.