Sign in to follow this  
Nuu

Max Cape Perks

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

Personal teleport wizard would be so good.

So many times I've had to teleport back the edge to get somewhere else lol...

11 hours ago, Storm said:

So many times I've had to teleport back the edge to get somewhere else lol...

Literally.

I think instead of having instant teleports to slayer bosses or any sort of pvm boss, you should be able to teleport to bonus locations around the wilderness.

For example:

- Outside Lava Maze just like the burning amulet but don't have to waste an extra inventory.

- Outside agility course so it can be used for ancient wyverns and quick access to the course.

- Teleport to the entrance of lava dragons. This could be used for lava dragons and that extra teleport to vorkath west of !gdz.

- Teleport 2 tiles away from corp cave. (just so you can't bring completely max gear there without risk) 

- Teleport to Ankous. (quick access to zulrah) 

I believe the above teleports are the only teleports that might be needed as perks for max cape. 

On 7/14/2018 at 2:06 AM, cokiemonsta said:

I think instead of having instant teleports to slayer bosses or any sort of pvm boss, you should be able to teleport to bonus locations around the wilderness.

For example:

- Outside Lava Maze just like the burning amulet but don't have to waste an extra inventory.

- Outside agility course so it can be used for ancient wyverns and quick access to the course.

- Teleport to the entrance of lava dragons. This could be used for lava dragons and that extra teleport to vorkath west of !gdz.

- Teleport 2 tiles away from corp cave. (just so you can't bring completely max gear there without risk) 

- Teleport to Ankous. (quick access to zulrah) 

I believe the above teleports are the only teleports that might be needed as perks for max cape. 

I think this is a really good idea, it doesn't completely remove the risk of the wilderness for some of those PvM monsters in  the wild, as well as the some of the others this would be an awesome addition.

+1

Edited by Bonghead

Been trying to push this update since LocoPK, nothing they prioritize as of yet.

I would like to see max cape as a direct teleport to slayer task for non wildy tasks. Nice to see you actually used time to make this suggestion. :)