Sign in to follow this  
Lesion

Crafting / Herblore

Hi there! First of all: This was not my idea, I had no idea about this until my CC member Star pointed this out to me. 

The thing is that crafting and herblore work completely different, and one of them is much easier and AFK-able than the other. In this situation, herblore is much easier. 
You have to train crafting by clicking your chisel and then clicking all 27 gems individually over and over. From what I understood, for herblore you only do this once and it will automatically do your entire inventory. So it's safe to say that crafting is much more click-intensive than herbloring and maybe most skills.

I would like to suggest to either make both very click-intensive or make it so that for both it only requires 1 action to do the entire inventory. Because personally, I think it's rather weird that with one skill almost all effort is done for you, while for the other skill you have to be constantly clicking.

Thanks for reading, leave your opinion on this idea and have a good day!

Edited by Lesion

It's only because of the way you can train skills here. For example, no one really cuts gems to 99 crafting on OSRS. However, here it is the best xp and we can't craft things such as D'hide.

No support, sorry.

We can perhaps add an option to cut all gems at the same pace as you make potions. Still keep the method of cutting gems faster by using the chisel on them.

Thanks for the suggestion!