Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Ironman

I have had several players come up to me wondering if there was some sort of iron man mode. Some of those players even decided to bring it upon themselves to attempt iron man mode on a regular account.

Personally i am a fan of iron men and i support this because it would add more variety and hopefully bring more players to the server.

The rules are the same, you are unable to work with other players by trading, gambling (staking, flower poker and dicing), use the trading post, be able to pick up your loot from a kill and any other way to obtain items from other players.

A Few extra rules:

1. Able to use donator shop besides the following items:

Prayer scroll

Vote points

Serpentine helm

Dragon claws

Armadyl Godsword

Armadyl Crossbow

Dinh bulwark

Arcane spirit shield

(any other items that you are able to obtain through pvming)

2. Able to use the Vote shop besides the following items:

Prayer scroll

3. Able to use General store besides the following items:

Food of any sort

Pots of any sort

Wrath runes

4. Players are unable to use Vannaka shop unless its an item that cannot be obtained any other way.

5. Players should be able to use the skilling store besides magic logs, yew logs and zulrah scales.

I know there are a few other things that should be added so if anyone else has any ideas please reply with any suggestions. I would love to add it all into one neatly organized post so David can quickly review it and hopefully bring it to the server.

I suggested this a while ago as well, so obviously I have to support this! Although I have one question: Would ironmen have the ability to spawn items such as runes? If not, an overhaul in the form of introducing runecrafting would be neccesary.

The same could be asked for potions, if they can not spawn potions we will need to have farming become a thing to grow herbs.

Edited by Lesion
Add-on to text.

35 minutes ago, Lesion said:

I suggested this a while ago as well, so obviously I have to support this! Although I have one question: Would ironmen have the ability to spawn items such as runes? If not, an overhaul in the form of introducing runecrafting would be neccesary.

The same could be asked for potions, if they can not spawn potions we will need to have farming become a thing to grow herbs.

Basic potions you need are prespawned into your bank upon creating an account,  as well as basic items, so i don't think those will be too much of a problem, 

seems interesting wouldnt mind seeing, support

2 hours ago, Lesion said:

Iron men should be able to spawn gear. To much work to really implement rune armor to the drop table of black demons or something and all of those other minor items. Also just add the herbl to skilling store and make iron men make them.

Edited by cokiemonsta

9 hours ago, Heart Attack said:

Basic potions you need are prespawned into your bank upon creating an account,  as well as basic items, so i don't think those will be too much of a problem, 

seems interesting wouldnt mind seeing, support

I would say give them Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged, Magic and prayer pots and let them make brews and restores themselves.

8 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Iron men should be able to spawn gear. To much work to really implement rune armor to the drop table of black demons or something and all of those other minor items. Also just add the herbl to skilling store and make iron men make them.

Yeah, I agree it may be too much work too add that all in seperatly. What about Barrows by the way? Would they be able to buy it from Vannakka or would they have to do barrows?

I support this idea, Suggested it back in the RuneWild v1 but it was never discussed seriously Ironman Meaning more PvMers in the wild for pkers to munch on.

12 hours ago, Lesion said:

Yeah, I agree it may be too much work too add that all in seperatly. What about Barrows by the way? Would they be able to buy it from Vannakka or would they have to do barrows?

Probably make them do barrows tbh. i dont even know if barrows works but that would also increase a bit of popularity. 

2 hours ago, AJ said:

I support this idea, Suggested it back in the RuneWild v1 but it was never discussed seriously Ironman Meaning more PvMers in the wild for pkers to munch on.

I support it all the way. More pvmers is never a bad thing. I'm not trying to change thsi server into a pvm server but pvp on this server is already one of the best i've seen out of all pk servers. Adding some pvming and skilling would only increase active players.